first and last (?) kiss

Luna pov

There's a storm coming again. I have feeling about this one. Like I won't be able to see someone in a long time. Not in aunty long time but a desperate long time.

I got up and looked around seeing ame in the room looking at the sky while yuki was at school.

Crawling over to ame I placed my head on his left shoulder.

"Your not going to leave are you?"

Ame turns around and hugs me while petting my head "I don't know yet but I will have to one day." Hearing him say that made me stiffen and grasp his shirt and crawled closer to him where I was between his legs.

"You cant leave me... not you, I need you."

Ame hugged me closer and place his chin on my head.

"I have to. If sensei is gone then I will carry on with controlling the forest." He said causing me to shake my head as I tried to hold my tears back.

After the incident with my 'parent' me and ame has gotten closer as the days gone by. So hugging and holding hands in our sleep or at all was quite normal for us. Though you thinks we are like a couple.

"I can't loose you too.. please Ame I love you don't go." I dug my head in his chest as tears started to stain his shirt.

Ame's head shot up as he stood from his spot, his action caused me to grab his hand as I shook my head not letting him go. I was still placed were I was before as I cried when he gently brush my hand off and walked to the main entrance, mouthing 4 word I thought I would never hear.

"I love you too."

I cried as I clung onto my chest and got up and ran to ame hugging him from behind.

"There has to be another way.. please don't go. If you go what am I left to do? You can't leave me please. I dont want this... I dont want to be left alone again. Please you were the who brought me back to my feet... you can't leave. I'll do anything please just don't go I need you. Ame please... please dont..."

Hana stood there watching us as she covers her mouth cry for the same reason as I.

Ame pushed me slightly aways as he turned around caressing my cheeks and leans down kissing me on the lips. And I immediately returned it wrapping my arms around his neck tugging his hair as I know. I embrace this moment know this won't happen again.

Ame pulled away wiping my tear from my cheek and he placed his forehead on my.

"I'm sorry and I love you. Wait for me." He said to me and turned the other way and ran off with his wolf form.

Couple is years later...

I'm now 16  and finished my high school course early as I moved in to help Hana with her house works.

Hana is currently out getting some groceries.. I volunteered to help but she said she wanted to do that on her own.

While she was gone I felt someone's hand snake around my arm and whisper in my ear "boo"

Jumping away from that person getting in a defense mood ready to strike. But the person grabbed my wrist and pulled me in for an embrace. I tried breaking free but he was too strong.

"Don't tell me you forgot about me... luna.." He said sounding hurt I stopped struggling and looked at the person closely.

His navy blue/black hair and eyes that looked all too familiar to me. My eyes widen as tears weld up in my  eyes.

I smiled and hugged him saying "Ame. .. welcome back I missed you, you idiot."

He chuckles and hugged my tighten taking in my sent and replied with "I know I missed you luna." Kissing my neck up my jawline to my lips with I gladly return.

He liked my lips asking for entrance which I gave as he explored my mouth.  He pulled away with it thin string of saliva connecting our lips.

He placed his forehead on my as we both smiled.

"Luna?"He asked as I respond with a hum.

"Be my mate." He said and kissed my forehead, down my cheeks to my jawline and paused waiting for an answer.

"Of course I would be honored."

Ame then attack my neck as he found my sweet sport, and started abusing it leaving a red mark.

Little time skip

Hana came home and saw that luna was having a conversation with a man.

Looking closely at him she noticed that he had the same features as ame.

As tears threaten to fall from her eyes as ran and tackled ame to the floor sobbing, as luna sweat dropped.

.....

"OFCOURSE I'LL ACCEPT WHY WOULDN'T I ACCEPT THE TWO OF YOU GETTING ENGAGED!!! I'M EXPECTING GRANDCHILDRENS!!" Hana said excitedly.

"H-hana c-calm down its not like we getting married right now... we still to young to marry." Luna sweat dropped while Ame rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ofcourse oh and don't call me Hana.. you have to call me mother." She said in a very happy tone.

Years has passed and ame and luna had gotten married, having twins. Both very much like their parents.