let them choose

Luna pov

I haven't seen ame in school for a while. I don't what has happened but I'm getting worried. Should I visit him?

I kept ranting thing as I walked to a unknown place. After noticing my surroundings I knew I was lost.

Great a little kid lost in a forest... I sigh at how thick headed I could be.
'While I'm here I might as well look for thing to take pictures of. 'I thought as I grabbed my camera.

I stayed walking around looking for a place to stay for a bit,but before I slipped.

Ame pov

I watch carefully over luna. She seem to not notice where she was going so I somewhat followed her. As I followed I she went to the forest. Sighing I turning into a wolf and saw her slip. Thought after she slipped she got up really fast, like fast fast.

I sweat dropped as she acts like it was nothing and followed her.

Time skip
3rd pov

Luna walked and walked and it seem like forever for her. She kept thinking 'there is no way I'm getting out of the forest alive.' Though that's what she thought she when she saw a wolf. Quickly grabbing her camera she took a picture of the wolf.

Unknowing that it was ame she approach the wolf hoping it would accept her

Unknowing that it was ame she approach the wolf hoping it would accept her. (Just pretend that this is ame if not then thing of the actual anime wolf of him)

Being cautious and knowing that wolves are rare being, she cautious took out her hand while approaching the wolf.

The wolf (ame) sniffed her hand and allowed her to pet him. Luna pet the wolf with excitement and notice that the wolf wasn't alone. She looked at the fox next to the wolf tried to pet the fox too. The fox hesitated but allowed her to pet him.

Luna looked back at the the wolf and notice it looked a lot like someone she knew.

"Ame..." She mumbled but the wolf heard her and his eyes widen. Seeing this she knew it was ame. She hugged the wolf not sure but asked: "Are you really ame?"

Luna saw that the wolf was just staring at her. "No he's not answering... ahaha right there no way for ame to be a wolf... I'm hallucinating... yea hallucinating ..." She mumbled to herself and ame inwardly sighed of relief. "...BUT..." Luna suddenly shouted surprising ame. "He does look like ame. ..."

Luna stare at the wolf and started cry abs hugged the wolf.
"Ame I was so scared I thought I was going to die. I kept thinking I was going to be bear's dinner. I'm so glass I found you. You have to get me out of here. "

Ame sweat dropped but nodded unintentionally. Luna eyes bleamed in joy and quickly smiled. "But first let me take some pictures. " She walk around taking a few pictures here and there.

After they got it off the forest luna bowed to ame and thanked him.

"Your not scared? "Ame asked. Luna looked at him confusingly.
"What do you mean? "