will everything really be okay? -1

Sorry I haven't updated recently.

Luna pov

I woke up the next morning as I heard the radio on.

'Anyone who lives in the far south side of the country please quickly move away for there is a big gush of wind coming. ......'

I listen closely to wats was coming up next.

'The wind was led from somewhere in the southeast village. Where has been a few houses destroyed and many hurt or killed. Please stay ways from there.'

Everything around me froze as I felt the loneliness again. The only thing I could think of was about my aunt. Is she okay? Is she hurt? If so how critical is the wound?

I quickly got out of the room and ran to the door but was immediately stopped by ame.
"You can't go." He said.

"Can't go? What do you mean, I can't go? I have to... what if my aunt was injured I have to go and check if she is okay. Move" I said the last word sternly. As I push him aside and ran out the house and to my aunts house. Tears ran down my face a I thought of many other possibilities, both negative and positive.

As I was running I was tackled by ame who was in his half wolf form and pined me down on the ground.

"Let go I have to check if my aunt is okay. I can't just sit around and do nothing but hope. I have to see from my own eyes!!!" I yelled from the top of my lungs as I struggled to get out of his grip.

"If I let go then it's only going to hurt you!!"
"Then let it hurt me!!! Let it kill me!! Let it break my heart!!!! I just don't want it to take her!!! Please Ame let me go and see my aunt.... I dont want Nothing but to know that she's okay." I cried out..then pushed him off me.
I quickly ran to the house and saw how the house that was once filled with love and life now gone, crumbled, as it looked liked God has crumbled it with his hands, as he is saying this is my punishment..

Tears willed up in my eyes as I shook my head and and ran to the house.

As I got closer I saw that they're was a body under the crumbled how. Realising that the body was my aunt I ran as I could to help her.

"Aunty can you hear me? I gonna get you out of her. Please don't die on me. You can't leave me too." I said as I took off some wood off of her.

"Lu chan is that you..." She said as she smiled and reached for my cheek. "I'm sorry sweetheart but aunty can't be with you anymore. I lost to many blood... and I'm trying my best to stay alive for you... And now that I know that your save I can take a little rest... Lu chan.. Do me a favor...and...and don't get in trouble... Be the good happy girl that I love....don't show any sadness or tears... As that leaves me restless....and I want you to keep smiling even though I'm not around.... I'm always watching over you... Always..." She said with a smile, as her hand slipped to the ground.

I sat there crying hoping that she wake. Not wanting to believe that she had died I kept looking for a way to get her out as Ame and his family watch in silence.

"You can't leave me!! you could have taken me as well aunty!! Don't let me be alone again. Please you have to wake up... Do go please I don't want to be alone anymore...." I pleaded as I silently sobbed at the end of the sentence
'It's always me.. Why do people keep leaving me... Am I that useless to the point where their love for me is a fake. Why is it always me.'

3rd pov

Ame stood in the distance looking at Luna as she tried to pear the wood off the lady. Unconsciously walking over to her and placed his hand on luna's trying to stop her. He slowly wrapped his hand around her hand and pulled her in a hug. She sobbed as she clutches his shirt while Ame pet her head.

Ame looked ahead and thought he saw the woman smile at him and mouth 'thank you' then disappeared.

"Come on let's go and get you cleaned up...." Ame said as he as he carry luna bridal style, while she hid her ace in his chest.