Part 4

*~*

After my English class is lunch, so I stayed behind like normal, though a different teacher sat at the desk.

"Aren't you going to lunch, Phil?"

"Ah, no. I usually stay in here to eat and talk to Tyler and Troye, but Troye's gone for a while and I don't know about Tyler. Sorry about the people... They've never exactly been this bad."

"Hmm... Whoever drew that picture got rather detailed and is a pretty good artist, but they messed something up."

"What are you on about?"

"Come on! We both know that I'd top, and you'd be the bottom who-" The door opened as I felt my blush spread from my ears to my neck to finally my face.

"Why hello there!"

"Hey Tyler!"

"Wait, this is the Tyler you were talking about?"

"Uh, duh!"

"So why is it that the principal spends his lunches here?"

Tyler looked at me as if asking if he should. "Why not tell him? You kind of know our thing, so why not he know yours." He sighed dramatically.

"Fine. Ok, well Mr. Sivan and I are actually kinda... Married... And Phil just came to us one day and we just talked and we like to say he's our adopted child now! Yay!"

"And..." I drug out the 'a'.

"We are not going over that yet; we don't even know for sure!"

"Fine, fine."

"Oh, Phil! I still need help with unpacking and decorating a couple rooms, and I was wondering if you'd mind? Also..." He tossed me a set of keys to which I just looked at him weirdly. "Please don't lose those, I know how clumsy you are!"

"Oh, shut up!" Tyler cackled at us before starting on another topic.

*~*

Once school ended, I headed straight to Dan's house even though he had to stay a bit after before he could go. I made sure to lock the door once more before heading to the bedroom. I remembered the two items that made their way into my bag and decided to get rid of them somewhere.

I started looking around the room, trying to find the perfect place where I could hide them. Closet? No. Under the bed? No. Behind the games? Better not. I looked in the bedside table, because that's where people usually put these things in videos and whatnot... And I was right... That is were people put these things.

I heard the door open and Dan call out, "Phil?" I fumbled with the two containers before pushing them in the drawer and slamming it closed.

"Uh, yeah!"

"Ah, bedroom," He muttered nearby as I hopped on the bed quickly and tried to act natural. "So what do you want to- Why are you watching a tv that's not even on?"

"Oh! It was on a minute ago, I swear!"

"Okay... And what was that slamming noise?"

"Nothing!"

"Uh huh, then why did you just look at the bedside table?"

"No reason!"

"So you wouldn't mind if I just..." He took a step closer to the drawer. "Opened this?"

"Don't you dare!"

I practically jumped him and we wrestled around until he finally pinned me beneath him and he reached for the drawer and grabbed the things in it.

"Well it looks like we both decided to be prepared!"

"My brother gave the stuff to me and gave some instructions."