Part 9

*~*

8 months

The months seem to fly by as do the school days. Maybe it's because we're nervous, maybe because we're excited, perhaps because I told my friends, or finally, maybe because Troye was able to somehow deliver successfully and they have a little baby girl.

Also, by this time, my parents found out that Dan was my teacher, but that we knew each other and started going our before then. They've surprised me by how understanding they are.

*~*

Troye came in for the day to show off their baby, and his room was currently filled more than usual. Troye, Tyler, and their girl, Tessa, Louise, Zoe, Chris, Peej, Dan, and I were all spread out, the others going to their normal lunch period.

"Aww! She's so cute, you guys!" Zoe said, playing with Tessa's hands causing her to giggle.

"I know, r-"

"Phil Lester to the nurses office. Philip Lester to the nurses office."

"Here." Dan put his arms out to help me up which I accepted. "Want me to come?"

"Nah, I should be fine."

"I'll go!" Louise jumped up. "I have to check my makeup anyways!"

"I don't have to check my makeup, but I'm going along." Peej stood up from Chris's grip on the floor and followed along. "Why do you think you have to go to the nurses?"

"No clue."

*~PJ's POV~*

"Huh, no one's here... Strange."

"Yeah, I don't-" The door slammed shut behind us, and I ran and tried the knob.

"I-It's locked!" I paused a moment. "Did you hear that?"

"It sounded like an evil laugh..."

I pulled back the little curtain in the window, to find a face on the other side.

"Chelsea? What are you doing?"

"Oh, hey PJ! This isn't between us, just him!" She looked away from me and practically snarled. "I know you were lying, you little prick! He's not having a kid, he's not married, engaged, he doesn't even have a girlfriend!"

"Actually, he is having a kid..." I spoke up.

"Oh, whatever! Bye, bye!"

*~Dan's POV~*

I finally was able to get Tessa away from Zoe, so I was currently cooing to the babe. Zoe was staring intently at me, waiting for me to be done.

"Aren't you getting tired? Can I have her again? Plea-" The classroom door violently shuddered in its frame. "What was that?"

"Let me check..." Tyler got up and tried opening the door, only for it not to comply.

"Put your weight into it!"

"It won't open!"

*~PJ's POV~*

I banged on the door once more, hoping to be heard.

"You'd figure someone would hear us! You okay Phil?"

"Uh..." He groaned silently.

"Phil?" I looked to him to see his clothes damp and liquid on the floor. "Oh my god..."

*~Louise's POV~*

"Oh my god! You should have seen their faces! 'Oh... But he really is having a child!' Ha! Yeah, right." Laughter followed the statement as girls filed into the restroom I was in. "Oh, look who it is..."