Chapter 29 - Fight Club.

Y'vonne got there too early for her to confront Mrs. Bakely, so she had to wait another 6 hours to do it. Instead, she called off work and waited at home for Yasmine to get out of school.

Meanwhile, Yasmine was in her third hour class with Isaac. While they both sat back after doing all of their work, they decided to have a random conversation on how tired they were of their classes, teachers, and people around their school.

"Uuuuugghhhhh." Isaac complained as he used a wired hanger to scratch through his cast. "Senioritis is sooooo reeeeeeaaaallllll..."

"I know.." Yasmine groaned as she looked around the class, glancing at the other students. "I'm just gonna quit the last month of school I swear. I already have all of my credits anyway."

As Yasmine yawned, she looked at the door of the classroom and seen someone that she wasn't supposed to see.

Trayvon.

Yasmine jumped and looked outside of the classroom, staring as he waved at her. Yasmine's eyes widened as she tapped Isaac and pointed to the door.

"Isaac!" Yasmine said in a low tone so that the teacher wouldn't hear her. "Look!"

Isaac looked at the door and didn't see anyone. He scrunched his eyebrows at the door, turning to Yasmine.

"What are you talking about?" Isaac laughed.

"Tr........."

Yasmine paused and started coughing heavily, glancing at her desk. It was blood.

"Yas, are you okay?" Isaac asked.

Yasmine couldn't speak. She held her chest and started coughing drastically, catching the attention of everyone in her classroom. When Isaac seen more amounts of blood coming onto her desk, he stood up and looked at the teacher.

"Mr. Alef!" Isaac said in a worried tone. "Get the nurse in here-"

"No no, I'm.........fine..." Yasmine said as she stood up. "No really, i'm fi......fine....."

Yasmine covered her mouth and jolted past the teacher and into the bathroom that was two doors down, throwing up inside of the toilet. She threw up a few more times and looked at it. It was pink, which was an indication of blood. Tears ran down Yasmine's eyes as she stood all the way up and wiped her mouth, taking a deep breath. Soon after, the nurses came inside of the bathroom and looked at her.

"Are you okay, miss?" The nurses asked.

"I'm fine! Geez...." Yasmine snarled as she wiped her mouth again. "I just said that i'm fine!"

But she wasn't. The anesthesia was settling into her body now and since it was working its way into her brain, it was only inching her closer to one thing.

Death.

Meanwhile, the boys up in heaven were meeting up again at the park. When they all sat down at the bench with their food and smoke, everyone could see that the tension between Benji and Trayvon was still thick.

"Can y'all be friends again?" Wendell asked. "I don't like all of this tension.."

"Wendell shut yo' ass up, nigga. Damn!" Victor laughed. "You sound gay as hell.."

"I think that y'all two should fight and square off like real niggas." Oscar smiled, puffing his smoke. "Maybe that'll settle the score."

"Oscar shut up.." Victor said in a serious tone.

"Actually, that doesn't sound like a bad idea." Trayvon smiled as he looked at Benji. "What you think, Benji?"

"I don't want to be friends with you." Benji snarled. "I don't like you."