The Way You Make Me Feel

Arriving at the hotel, Jeff parked his car. He helped Ken inside. "Please tell me you can take the stairs," Jeff spoke.

Ken limped in knowing that Jeff does not like to take elevators. "I'll try, but if I fall over, you can carry me. I'm on the fifth floor."

Jeff glared at Ken. "Fine. Let's go." He had an arm around Ken as he headed towards the stairs. He began to help Ken up the stairs. When Jeff and Ken reached the third floor, Ken almost fell over.

"I can't make it any further," Ken spoke as he smirked, knowing Jeff had to carry him to his hotel room, Ken wrapped his arms around Jeff's neck.

Rolling his eyes, Jeff picked Ken up and carried him to the fifth floor. When Jeff arrieved, he asked Ken where his room was. Ken pointed down the hall. "Why did you get a room down there?" Jeff groaned. He saw one of the laundry bins. Placing Ken in it, he paid the maid to borrow it.

"What the hell are you doing?" Ken asked.

"Cheating," Jeff answered as he pushed Ken down the hall. Jeff picked up the pace a little and ran to the end of the hall. "We're here." Jeff picked Ken up and held him up in front of his door.

Ken pulled his room key out and opened the door. Smirking a little, Ken looked at Jeff. "Bed."

"You can walk to the bed asshole." Jeff smirked, pushing Ken into the room.

Ken stumbled in the room, almost falling on his bad foot. "Hey bitch! What was that for?" Ken asked holding his foot like it was broken. "You like seeing me in pain don't you?"

A laugh came out of Jeff's lips as he came in to help Ken up. "So I'm a bitch? Well I'm glad to be one." He stuck his tongue out at Ken.

Smirking as Ken looked at Jeff. "You know I can bite that thing off." Pretending it was nothing, he grinned at Jeff. He began to bite at Jeff's tongue.

"Ouch!" Jeff yelled like Ken really did bite it. He walked in and shut the door. "So you want to bite me huh?" A smirk arose on his face as he walked over and laid on the bed. His green eyes looked at Ken's blue eyes. "Then come bite me."

Cocking his brow, Ken climbed on the bed and looked at Jeff's body. He playfully bit his neck, causing Jeff to growl in a sexual way. Hearing this growl began to turn Ken on. He felt his shaft form a tent in his pants.

Pulling away, Ken looked at Jeff, seeing a kinky look on his face. "So you liked that huh?" He asked with a smile on his face.

Jeff nodded his head. "Yes Ken, I did. What if I want more?" Jeff asked with a pout on his face.

Ken sat up as he thought about it, "I don't think you want any more of this body," Ken said as he started to get off of Jeff.

Jeff saw Ken get up off him. Quickly Jeff grabbed Ken and pulled him down. "You really want to be a brat huh?"

"Who me?" Ken asked with an innocent look on his face.

"Oh quit playing innocent. I know you want me."

"Maybe I do, Maybe I don't."

Smirking a little, Jeff pulled Ken in for a deep kiss. His lips kissed Ken's deeply, hands went to the back of Ken's head.

Ken slowly ran his hand up Jeff's side. It sent shivers down Jeff's spine. Ken's tent hit Jeff's leg, causing a moan to escape his lips. After a bit of kissing, Ken began to fiddle with Jeff's pants. When Jeff's hands were free and his pants were off, Ken began to stroke his shaft.

Feeling his shaft being stroked, Jeff let out moans. "Yes baby, that feels so," Jeff was caught mid-sentence with deep kisses from Ken. The kisses were deep, almost sucking the life out of Jeff.