What Will I Do Now

Once Jeff was at the hospital, he was sent to get his stomach pumped. The doctors had hoped that they caught it in time. Since Jeff wasn't waking up, they hooked a bunch of IV's to his body.

Jeff continued to lay on the bed not moving as the IV's did what they could. His eyes stayed closed, not knowing what was going on.

Ken began to feel something wrong with Jeff. He rubbed his belly that was holding the baby he and Jeff had made. Shimmering in the hospital room, he saw Jeff laying in the room on the bed. "Jeff, how could you?" He asked as he rubbed his belly. He was torn seeing his lover lying there on the bed, almost in a coma state.

Hearing nurses come in, Ken made himself invisible. No one knew he had come in. He watched how the nurses changed his IV bags. He looked at Jeff's lifeless body as the heart machine started going off like crazy. Did Jeff know Ken was there? He saw one nurse run out to get something to relax him. Once it was given to Jeff, he calmed down.

After the nurses left, Ken came out of being invisible. He walked over to Jeff's bed and just looked at him. "Why would you do this Jeff?" He asked as he was just about to leave.

Just then, Jeff raised his hand slowly as he mumbled something that caught his attention. Turning around, Ken looked at Jeff, seeing his hand in the air. Taking a deep breath, Ken walked over to the bed and held his hand. Jeff calmed down when he felt Ken's hand.

"How could you try and kill yourself Jeff? I only disappeared because I'm..." he paused as he heard Jeff mumble. "Please don't hate me." He took a deep breath as he closed his eyes, fangs escaped his mouth as he bit into the flesh of Jeff's neck. He began to drink half of the blood. How it tasted sweet to Ken. Once half of Jeff's blood was taken, Ken bit into his wrist, then dropped some blood into Jeff's mouth.

The blood entered Jeff's body and began to change him. Ken sat back and watched. His hand was on his belly as he was feeling the little one growing.

Minutes passed as Jeff was changing. He slowly sat up as he looked around. "What happened?"

Ken took a deep breath as he came over to Jeff, pulling the IV's out of his arm and shimmered them home. When they got home, Ken saw that Jeff was confused. "You have every right to be mad at me. I should have told you from the start. First, I'm a vampire. You're probably wondering how I could be hurting when I shouldn't be in pain. I had to hide it, well hide that I am one." He took a deep breath as he spoke again. "The reason why I ran away, you have every right to be mad at me, I'm pregnant, and it's yours."

Hearing what Ken said, Jeff didn't know what to think. He thought he was dreaming, so he pinched himself. He was still where he was. "Wait, how?"

"Well I can't explain this." Ken sighed looking at Jeff. Then turned away, knowing Jeff would be mad. He would hate to have Jeff mad at him and run away from him. He wouldn't know what to do with the powers.

"What? What do you mean you can't explain? Do it, now!" Jeff demanded.

Taking a breath, Ken knew Jeff was right. He had a point, and something to prove. "Alright, I am a vampire. You are one too, because I saved you."

"What! You are a what?"

Ken could sense that Jeff was getting mad, he had to calm him down before they both would blow a gasket. "Jeff, calm down. Please."

Jeff began to calm down, he was still a bit mad. He waited for Ken to explain himself. His arms crossed over his chest.

Ken ran his hand through his hair. "Well Jeff, not only am I a vampire, but I'm pregnant. The baby is yours."

The room became silent for a while. "You're what?" Jeff asked as he tilted his head. He didn't know how to take this all in.