Lets Bake A Cake!

Everything was finally back to normal, well as normal as it can get I guess. Tyler, after talking with his own psychiatrist, came back to the hospital. His room or office, whatever he wants to call it was redone. In all honesty it's not his, unless they fired the old psychiatrist and hired Tyler, which is a terrible idea. I've been keeping an eye on Gold to make sure he doesn't do anything, again. I know he did it...I asked Kit about it and she has no idea what I'm talking about, so I'm not that worried about what she'll do.

I walk up the stairs to the second floor, heading to Tyler's, but only because the nurses are making me. I knock on the door, a piano can be heard on the other side. I knock again, a little louder this time.

This time the music stops, "Come in!" He yells.

I open the door, Tyler looks at me and smiles but continues to play the piano, "Can we get this over with." I say, crossing my arms.

Tyler laughs, "What do you have planned that's better than this!?" He exclaims.

"There are so many other things I could be doing." I slowly go over and sit down.

Tyler turns around on his piano bench and jumps up, grabbing a notebook and pencil on a nearby table before jumping over the back of the seat and sitting down.

"I bet, so how was your week while I was gone?" He asks.

"It was alright." I lie, Tyler gives me an 'are you serious' face, "Fine, it was terrible."

"Tell me about it." He tells me.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I look away from him and stare out the window.

"Try me." He challenges.

I smile and look at him, "Alright...I had to go to court because of a few murders, was electrocuted a few times, I told Ian I loved him and he told me he loves me too, I had a demon trapped inside my mind, no color, I tried to hang myself but I wouldn't die, I saw an angel named Aspen..." Tyler pulls a potato put of his pocket and starts eating it, a raw fucking potato! I try to ignore him and continue, "I met a dood named Gary who was annoying as hell, I tried to kill Gary but Ian stopped me, I saw Nadia and Vera and they tried to freaking kill me, Ian surprised me with a Valentine's date, the demon took control of my body, my imaginary friend helped me out and I took control again just in time to save Seto, Aspen helped me with the demon and I passed out for an hour or two." By the time I was done saying all of that, I was out of breath.

Tyler just sat there and stared at me speechless.

Kill him...what, no! Do it...kill him, he's judging you...no he's not. Yes he is Derp, he thinks you're insane, he thinks you're a- don't say it. Psychopath.

"Are you okay?" Tyler asks me, I blink a few times before nodding.

Kill him!

"Um, y-you're twitching." He states.

"Really, I didn't notice." I say before randomly laughing.

I get up and walk over to the door without a word, "Wait, where are you going I think we should talk about this!" He yells.

I stop, not even looking at him, I turn my head to the left and see a bottle on a stand, without thinking I grab the bottle and rush over to Tyler. I try to hit him with it but he grabs my hand. I yank my arm away and try to hit him again but he pushes me and grabs the bottle out of my hand, I fall backwards.

Kill him kill him kill him!

"No! Stop it, I won't do it!" I get up and back away from Tyler, he tries to slowly come over to me, "I'm sorry..." I say before sprinting out the door.