The Blood of a Victim

A/N Hmm...sometimes, when I'm writing...I always have this fear that I'll give too much away, I rethink everything, question myself...it's wierd...but in the end, I just don't want to spoil too much with an easy hint that gives everything away. Have you been paying attention? The littlest detail could be a hint, or it could just be that, a detail. Anyway, I really love when someone comments their thoughts on what's happening, I love it : ) it makes me cry...but not because I'm sad ;_; I'm happy when someone leaves a comment \(^-^)/ excited! Even if they say my writing is bad, or say I misspelled a word, because that actually helps me! <3 Don't be afraid to do that :3 sorry, I got off topic XD what were we talking about again?

Ian stops walking for a moment, our hands still together.

"I guess that depends on your definition of crazy." He says before continuing to walk, dragging me along with him.

It's like he's trying to avoid the answer to that question.

As we walked, I noticed some new people I've never seen here before. A girl looking down at a tablet, she would be mumbling one minute before yelling something out loud and cursing the next, she also had a weird accent, I like it. I swear she looked up at me for a second, but I'm not sure. Lights would flicker in and out, I mean, I remember some of them doing that, but all of them isn't normal. A girl with blonde hair was standing by one of the doors, a clipboard and pen in hand, she glances at me and waves shyly. I don't know why, but I don't wave back.
(A/N I wonder who they could be :3)

So, are you understanding any of this yet? What are you talking about...Don't worry about it, you'll find out soon.

The same girl I saw throwing condoms at David was pushing a wheelchair down the hall, she smiles at me as we pass by.

Maybe you should take some more pills. Maybe you should shut the fuck up. I'm not going through whatever drug trip that was yesterday again.

It didn't take long for us to get to...I'm just going to keep calling it the main room. Our friends were already there, waiting for us. But there were a lot more people in here than last time, there shouldn't be this many people. I hesitantly sat down beside Ian and looked around, slightly confused.

Piper looks at me before tilting her head, "Derp?" I instantly look at her, but she doesn't give me the chance to say anything, "Are you alright?"

I didn't feel like talking for some reason, so I just nod my head slowly. Apparently it was good enough for her, because she was chatting with the others again in no time. Something didn't feel right here, I didn't know what it was though. It was like someone was dangling a secret in front of me, but I'm too fucking blind to see it.

"Derp....Derp! Hello!?!?" I flinch as someone slams their hand down on the table.

I look up to see Gold staring at me, "What." My voice came over a little more harsh then I intended.

Gold rolls his eyes, "Were you even listening?"

"No." I say bluntly.

"You're really out of it today aren't you?" He says, reaching into his jacket pocket and taking something out, "I said, I found this on the table this morning." He puts whatever it is down in front of me.

"I wanted to keep it, but Cinnamon wouldn't let me!" Summer yells, holding on tight to Gold's arm.

I hesitantly pick up the bracelet laying on the table, "Cinnamon?" I knew what it was, and who it belongs to, but I didn't want to panic anyone, so I put it in my pocket.

I look over at Summer, she smiles creepily at me and pulls Gold closer to her, "He's my Cinnamon Roll. Hehe."

Gold's face looks very pale, "I would feel bad for you, but this is hilarious, Cinnamon." I tease him.