Sun Kissed

Made for the fabulous CocoNichole

Note to author: Hey love, I owe you this one! This is a wattpad cover only. :D If you wish to get one for Amazon, contact me for more details <3

Story Summary: Sixteen year old Sofia Aguilar believed she was doing the right thing when she relocated three thousand miles to be with her dying mother (mãe). Now her home is a remote, isolated village buried deep in the Amazon where nobody speaks English and where the weather is unbearable. To make things worse, Sofi's mãe is too sick to remember her own daughter. 

Bored and depressed, Sofi desperately searches for something to take her mind off her situation. It isn't long before her aunt warns her of an ancient superstition that has dominated the Amazonians' imaginations for thousands of years. The locals call it the legend of the Encantados - river dolphins that transform into mystifyingly attractive young men and women.

Encantados can control the weather, bend humans to their will, and even invade dreams. Instead of avoiding these enchanted monsters, Sofi seeks one out named Amancio, and strikes a deal with him. She will help him uncover his memories if he can find a cure for her mother. At first Amancio seems sincere in their bargain, but Sofi will soon learn that these shapeshifters are not at all what they seem.

And so the Encante Trilogy begins . . .

How this was made: I wanted to paint the dolphins but the canvas was too tiny and the dpi was too low *shrugs* but this was made from photomanipulation ;)

Full view in external link