Her Demons

Made for EinatSegal

Here you go! I hope you like it and do credit me in the blurb if use!

Story Summary:

"Demons are the embodiment of evil and must be expunged." - So it is believed in the empire where demons and the occult are strictly illegal.Yet, ever since Alleria had been spirited away into the demon world as a small child, she couldn't help but wonder - is the truth really that simple?Alleria is a prodigy, possessing perhaps the sharpest intellect of her generation. But she is also a commoner, a girl, and only a teenager. Although the odds are stacked against her, she has the backing of a powerful patron and the opportunity to sit the Exams that could elevate her into the High Academy of Scholars and the imperial clergy.Now, having come to the city to take the Exams, something peculiar calls to her from the shadows. A whisper of a familiar song, an echoing summons riddled with magic and mystery. Will Alleria succeed in becoming a master scholar, or will the demon world claim her instead?This coming of age fantasy features an original world, plot and characters that were inspired by, among other things, Philip Pullman's "His Dark Materials", novels by Diana Wynne Jones, the imperial clergy exams system in ancient China and the life and work of Albert Einstein.

Full view in external link