Tainted

It's my 100th graphic post in this book! I guess it would be fitting to post a new cover + a new story announcement!

Ok so, I'm working on this new story right now, which I hope I won't drop halfway. I'm writing chapter one as we speak, and I'm loving my new characters so much. If everything goes well, I will start posting this story when I finish writing at least half of the book. I make no guarantees that I will actually finish this tho, because I'm still editing Hall of Games.

Here be le cover! :D

And here be the initial blurb:

Reading is a crime. Speaking is a sin.

In the kingdom of Maere, the Pures reign over the Impures. Those with words imprinted on their skins with every spoke word are considered dirty, impure, and tainted. Those with clean skin, however, are the nobility.

Leela is the daughter of the King. Being born without a voice, she is deemed the purest of them all. Betrothed to an old, ugly Duke from the neighboring kingdom, Leela tries to find a way out of the marriage by slipping out of the city.

Aviad is the most trusted sidekick of the Impure rebellion with the goal of assassinating the king, starting with the Duke from the next kingdom. He sets out into the city, armed and hungry for violence.

Fate brings them together on the night of assassination, sparking a rebellion within themselves.

Aviad must decide whether his people or his heart matters the most, or watch the world crumble around him. 

*****