Chapter 4: Spilling Tea

C U P I D

After Dexter gave me a little peck in my cheek, I immediately rushed to my locker.

Oh my fairy godmother. I must probably be as red as a tomato right now. Ugh, why did he have to kiss me like that? I know it was just a friendly kiss, but still.

I jumped out of fright as soon as someone poked me from behind. I turned around and... Raven. I frowned at the sight of her.

"Uhm, Cupid?" Raven said. I raised an eyebrow at her and crossed my arms over my chest letting out a deep breath. "What is it?" I asked, sounding like I was annoyed. To be honest, I really am. I mean, I just received a kiss from Dexter and here comes his girlfriend? Wait, are they even a thing now?

"Well, s-sorry to disturb you but since you're the only one who I think can help, well... I think Dexter hates me."

Oh my fairy godmother. I mentally slapped myself. What is wrong with these lovebirds?

R A V E N

And there I was, in the hallway. All alone.

Ugh, what is wrong with Cupid? She literally just told me to "suck it up." Is she the new Daring now? Tss, it must be a disease.

I went back to my dorm room and saw clothes scattered everywhere.

What the hex?

I saw Briar slapping her head while Apple was busily throwing her clothes everywhere. "Uhm, Apple? Briar?" I said, which caught both their attention. "Oh hey Raven!" Apple said with a smile on her face while sweat was running down her forehead.

"What is happening here?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Well, Briar is meeting her long lost sister today, so I'm helping her pick an outfit!" Apple said cheerfully, eyeing Briar. Briar just rolled her eyes while smiling. Tss, their friendship is weird. I just gave them a smile before passing out in my bed.

D E X T E R

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and Hunter singing his heart out loud. He doesn't even have a nice voice. Great, way to start my morning.

I stared at the clock for about three seconds before I took a bath and changed my clothes. Another boring day inside Ever After High.

I went outside the school and decided to take a stroll since my class doesn't start until nine in the morning.

I spotted Blondie and Cupid whispering, and it looks like Blondie was very mortified. Welp, time to check out what they're talking about.

"Hey Cupid! Hey Blondie!" I said, waving my hand towards them. Cupid looked so cute as she gasped and hurriedly hid her laptop from me.

"H-Hey, Dex!" Cupid said as her cheeks turned a bright red. She looks so cute when she blushes. "What are you two talking about?" I asked, hoping they would fill me with details. Blondie shook her head and pointed a finger at me.

"No boys allowed!" She said, pushing me away. Oh gort. Girls and their secrets.

I stared at the time before heading to the cafeteria. It's a pretty boring day and I haven't even eaten breakfast. As always, I sat down next to the royals. Briar, Apple, and this girl I never met before sat across our table, while Humphry, Hopper, and I sat across theirs. "H-Hi Briar!" Hopper said, before completely turning into a frog.

Oh gort. Almost everyone in school knew his undying love for Briar. Well, except for Briar herself. The Beautys were known to be very oblivious about one's feelings, but at the same time they easily fall in love. Hopefully, despite the fact that they have different stories, they still get to live happily ever after together. I mean, it isn't a happy ending without spending it with the one you love, right?