The lion tattoo

~Lucky

"Man we need to go ahead and handle business we have to get back to this family dinner." I told Ky'Mon while bagging up the money we had just made from shipping the products. Things were going hell a good for us. Money was coming faster than ever,and we had the girls we always needed. Mama always told Ky'Mon and I to settle for girls that was strong and was welling to go to war for us. Babi and Beauti was just that. These girls was on they shit they had they own cash and was living it big. I hated lazy bitches who didn't have shit that was always looking for a fucking hand out. But these two bitches was independent and had a strong mind.

"Man I'm done counting so let's roll before Beauti and Babi beat our ass for leaving them with our crazy ass family" Ky'Mon said laughing. We end up leaving the girls at the dinner party so we could handle our business. We finished bagging and headed back to the dinner party at our moms.

~Beauti

I couldn't believe I was actually sitting in Ky'Mon and Lucky's mama kitchen with they damn family. I was never with a nigga long enough to meet their family hell I don't do shit like this. It's been seven months since Ky'Mon and I been talking and I was just now meeting his fam.They weren't bad people but shit these niggas left us here with they ass. I'm not good with a crowd specially a crowd of mutha fuckas I don't know.

"Girl where the fuck is Lucky them" I asked Babi like she had a clue.

"Bitch how the hell I suppose to know"

Just then they happy go lucky asses walked through the door.

"What's wrong with y'all" Ky'Mon asked I swear he can be dumb sometimes.

"What the hell you think wrong with us. Y'all left us here for about three damn hours then come in this bitch all happy and shit." Babi responded

"Man chill out we back now" Lucky said.

We all walked into the backyard where there were people talking laughing and kids playing. There was this little girl sitting on her Mommy's lap playing with a baby doll it made me smile it reminded me so much of my mother and I.

My thoughts were interrupted when Ky'Mon introduced me to this tall old guy with a lot of tattoos. The guys in they family had to be obsessed with body ink because every guy I met today had a lot of it.

"Hey baby this is my uncle Fred, unc this is my girlfriend Beauti." Ky'Mon said as we shook hands. This guy looked really familiar but I don't know why though. And why the hell did this punk just introduce me as his fuckin girlfriend. We've been talking for along time but I never told this bitch we had a title.

"Beauti huh that name fit you very well." The guy said bitch he don't think I know that people say some stupid shit.

"Thank you."

"So where you from Beauti" the guy asked.

"I was born and raised in Miami Fl." I said

"Where's your parents? do you stay with them?" what the fuck this is some damn interrogation all these fucking questions.

"No I don't stay with them. My parents were stolen from me."

"Excuse me."

"Unc look we gonna holla at you lata we gotta get going." Ky'Mon said butting in.He must seen how annoyed I was getting. We said our goodbyes and was headed to Ky'Mon's. I've been spending the night with him every since I told him about my parents.I guess that brought us closer. Yes I liked Ky'Mon a lot but I'm not ready to be in a relationship.

I was sitting on the bed when Ky'Mon came in the room with nothing but a towel on. God this nigga was fine as hell. I wanted Ky badly but we both agreed it would be best if we wait on having sex because we didn't want to mess up the bond we had. I know sex suppose to help the relationship but we both was the type to sleep with someone and leave. We both was afraid that could happen. We enjoyed each other company so shit it was worth the wait.

"Baby your uncle how old is he?"

"Who my uncle Fred?"

"yea"

"I think unc is forty-four why? he asked.

"Just asking. He ask a lot of questions though" I said

"I know he don't mean no harm." he said laughing

"I know he must be your favorite ucle."

"Yea he taught Lucky and I Everything we know." he said smiling. He must really cared about this guy. Ky'Mon went on and on about his uncle. He talked about how he became their father figure. How he put them in the game when they were 13. He even taught them how to cook cocaine.

"He has a lot of tattoos. The guys in your family must be obsessed with them?" I asked

"Yea I guess we are. I was thinking about getting a lion on my back tomorrow you should come."

"Why do you want a lion Ky'Mon" I asked curiously.

"Because my uncle always told me that lions are the king of the jungle all the animals had to obey them. That's why he got one on his left arm. My uncle ran the streets back in his day any nigga that crossed him or didn't obey him he would kill them sometimes even the whole family if he needed to." I sat up in the bed replaying the words of the man that kilt my parents "You know I make no exceptions, I warned you and you disobeyed me" ...you disobeyed me...you disobeyed me."

I couldn't believe what I just heard. It all came back to me the man that killed my parents looked the same age as my father my dad was twenty-five when he was killed he would be forty-two if he was still alive Ky'Mon's uncle is forty-four he was two years older then my dad.

"Ky'Mon do your uncle lion have the initials K.F under it. "I asked crying hoping it wasn't true. This couldn't have been the man that killed my parents in front of me, the one that took my bestfriends. Lord please let him say no.

"Baby why you crying"

"KY JUST ANSWER ME DO YOUR UNCLE HAVE THE INITIALS K.F UNDER HIS LION!"

"Yes baby it stands for Killer Fred. Why what's wrong?"

"MY PARENTS OMG MY MOMMY MY DADDY YOUR Y-Y-YOUR UNCLE! I was crying even harder the man I was falling for his uncle killed my parents.

"Beauti what's wrong your scaring me" he said grabbing my arm.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME"

"Beauti what's wrong?" he asked

"YOUR UNCLE KILLED MY FUCKING PARENTS HE KILLED THEM IN FRONT OF THEIR SIX YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. HE STOLE THEM FROM ME OMG THEIR NEVER COMING BACK BECAUSE OF YOUR UNCLE!!!" I had to leave I had to go home to Babi she was the only one that could help me. I left Ky standing at his Front door as I drove off in tears. I never wanted to see him again I wanted revenge and I was going to get it one way or another.