What the hell

"Sweetheart what's wrong" I heard someone say I turned around and its Renae my mother.

Looking around I noticed Babi, And Fred.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked looking confused.

"What do you mean?" My mom asked

"Mom you were dead and Dad you was the cause of it. Wait where's my baby?" I asked freaking out.

"Baby what baby? You hit your head pretty hard."

"My head what do you mean. Mom you were dead and Pam she she-" by this time I was freaking the hell out. The dream felt so real.

"Pam baby how do you know Pam?"

"Mama she the one that had you killed." I said crying historically.

"Baby Pam died years ago giving birth to her twin boys"

"Mama no she's not!"

"Beauti calm down your dad and I announced that we are expecting and you fell and hit your head on the cabinet."

"Mommy but you were dead. I had a child and Babi did to. I was also engaged to the most wonderful man ever he stuck by my side through it all"

"Baby stop crying it was just a dream Im right here." She said hugging my tightly

Just then the door bell rong.

"Beauti you guys I want you to meet Ky'Mon and Lucky."..................

==========================

Just continue with part 2.... She really was shot she's dreaming at the end of this book !

  I REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS. AND I LOVE ALL MY FANS! THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!! Now go turn your attention to "Who can sex you like me?"

AND IF YOU GUYS WANNA TALK TO ME PERSONALLY YOU CAN INBOX ME!!!!! &'d KIK me @ ExoticMangoDoll

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!
@ ExoticLuv_you

MAWHHHHHH :*

ExoticLuv