Something's aint right

~Ky'mon

Pulling up in my driveway I noticed Fred knocking at the door holding kylie. Turning off the engine I got out and went to the door.

"What's up man?" I said looking at Fred.

"I came to drop the baby off but Beauti ain't answering. I called her cell about ten times." Fred said as I unlocked the door.

"Maybe she's in the shower." I said laying Kylie on the couch as I checked through the house. But there wasn't any signed of her.

"She ain't here but I found her cell phone on the floor. Something don't feel right."

"Where could she be?" Fred asked looking worried.

"I DONT know but I'm about to find out. Stay here with Kylie in case she comes back" I said picking up my keys and heading out the door. This was some shit that had Pam written all over it.

Twenty minutes later I pulled up to my mama door knocking for about ten minutes before she walked to the door in a bath robe and her hair all wet. Pushing her out the way I went inside. I seen Candy on the couch watching tv.

"What are you doing here." She asked all calm.

"Beauti is missing and I came to see have you seen her."

"What the fuck makes you think I've seen her?" She asked

"Really don't play stupid. Have you seen her or not." I said noticing a weird sound.

"What was that?"

"My tv Candy can you go in my room and turn my tv off." Pam said

Candy got up and left. Looking underneath the coffee table I noticed something shining.

"Ma can I get a glass of water?" I asked as I watched her go into the kitchen. Getting on my knees and reaching up under the table it was Beauti's charm bracelet.

"Aye ma I gotta run to my car real quick." I said getting up and going outside. I reached for my phone and called Lucky letting him know to meet me at ma's.

Walking back inside I noticed Pam and candy coming from the back. My first instinct was to beat the shit out them but something told me to play it cool.

"Where's that water?"

"Here did they find her?"

"Yea I think she's on her way back from the store." I said watchin her face expression this bitch really think I'm dumb.

Turning around it was Babi and Lucky walking in.

"What ar- before she could finish I knocked the fuck out of her sending her ass straight to the ground!

"I swear fo God if Beauti is hurt I'm going to kill you."

"Bitch where do you think you're going!" Babi said as she grabbed Candy's hair.

"Where the fuck is she?"

"In the basement." Candy cried.

"I don't know what the fuck you crying for matter of fact what color do y'all want to be buried in because if a hair is missing off my Bonnie's head y'all are dead" Babi said as she pushed Candy into the coffee table causing her head to bleed.

Running into the basement I found Beauti all bruised and beat up. She had a huge cut on her face and her lip and nose was both bleeding.

"Baby are you ok?" I said untying her

Beauti did not respond so I picked her up bridal style and took her upstairs.

"Omg" I heard Babi say before she went to laying blows on Candy. Beating Candy senseless. She finally stop when we heard a gun go off. Looking around the room to see who was shot when we noticed Pam holding the gun. Looking down into my arms Beauti had one fatal shot through the heart.

Vote!!! Comment!!! Share!!!

ExoticLuv