The secret!

~Fred

"Pam their going to find out".

"Fred calm the fuck down they don't know shit and ain't gonna find out shit." Pam said kissing me.

"And how you know that?" I asked her.

"Because my boys Lucky and Ky'Mon are really in love with those girls I mean all four of them are stuck on each other. And the little bitch probably don't even remember you." Pam said calmly

"Don't call her a bitch." I said pushing her off me

"wait don't tell me what to call her when yo ass left her standing there at the age of six with two dead bodies. Don't try to act like you care for her now." Pam said and she was right I was wrong for leaving my daughter there with her mom and the guy she thought was her dad. I regreted that day. When Beauti came out that room and called John daddy I had to kill him he took my family away from me. But I had no right to leave her there.

"I don't understand how your not bugging out that Ky'Mon and Lucky might find out that I'm not their Uncle. They're going to freak the hell out When they find out I killed they damn daddy. They trusted me Pam and because of your jealous ass I left my only child!" I said walking out of the room.

"Where are you going? baby there not going to find out I promise." she said pulling my arm.

"Get off me Pam!" I said walking out the door. I couldn't believe it how dumb was I back then. I fucked up and I fucked up big time. I have to tell them what happened. Me sleeping with Pam was stupid. My father always told me never let pussy come between loyalty. John and I were best friends until I found out he slept with my wife Renae. I left and went on a business trip for about a year I left when Renae was two months pregnant with Beauti. I wasn't going to take the trip but we needed the money and Renae begged me to go. I really didn't want to leave my family. I had John my right hand man look after them while I was gone. when I came back Beauti was walking and calling John daddy my heart was aching the sight of my BestFriend and my wife being a family that I was suppose to had played apart in. After finding out I told Pam about what I saw. Me and her was together everyday after that. Ky'Mon and Lucky was two and three at that time. As they grew up I had them call me uncle I didn't want to have another man son let alone John sons calling me father. It was disrespectful so that's why I didn't understand why John did it to me.

That night I went over to talk to them to see why they disobeyed. But when I got there Renae was motionless on the floor full of blood. Not only did John take my wife but he killed her. I had to take John out. I was to stun that I wasn't even noticing Beauti standing there. If I could take it all back I really would. I wanted my life back my wife and my only child. I pulled out of Pam's driveway and drove home in tears.

That was a bigg secret wasn't it lol.

How do you think Lucky,

Ky'Mon and Beauti going to handle the news?

Is Fred going to get a chance to tell them before Beauti kills him?

Did you guys enjoy this chapter?

Comment your thoughts!!

:-*

Sweetexotickush