Hope for Delinquents

The incident in Flagstaff was long gone and forgotten. A new case was in the tracks. They moved in Montana in September. The new case was about some murders that had occurred in a boarding school. All murders had the same clues. But they couldn't figure anything out being from the outside. In order to solve the case they needed to be inside.

"Dad, I don't want to go." Sam said for the hundredth time.

"Sam, we had this conversation a million times. You will go. End of story." John replied.

"Cmon Sammy. You think I wanna go?? You think I like pretending to be a 17 year old??" Dean said.

"Boys, quit whining. I already told you. You are going to be fine. A fellow hunter works at that school,"Hope for Delinquents". He said that he needs our help. Now, he won't show his face to you because he can't be known, but he'll try helping you, anyway possible.

They were having this conversation while packing their duffels.
"I'm going to prepare dinner. Tomorrows the big day." John said

"Douchebag...." Sam whispered. He felt a smack on the back of his head.

"What do you want jerk?" Sam said.

"Quit being a little bitch. I don't like this situation either. But it is a case. And we need to solve it. 3 kids are dead already.." Dean said.

"Dean, we have to wear this stupid costumes..."

"They're called uniforms."

"Seriously, I thought you were going to be the one having a problem about all this. But you act so fucking calm..."

"It's because I can't do anything about it. No matter what we'll say dad will send us. So there's no point arguing..." Dean replied.

"At least we'll be together. I couldn't go there by myself. With all the delinquents." Sam said

"Ohhhh Sammy... You are scared?? That's what all this is about?? " Dean teased.

"No dickhead. I'm not scared. I meant..."
But Dean cut him before he managed to finish.
"Don't worry little bro. I've got your back."

"Boys..... Dinner is ready..." John shouted.

They hurried  to the kitchen.  "Mac and cheese!! Great!!" Dean said.
"Full of carbohydrates...." Sam said.

"Sammy you  better not have this attitude at school. They are not like me. They are very strict there. I don't know their discipline methods..." John said.

"That's just fantastic." Sam replied.
"Stop sassing me and eat your dinner." John said.
"Yes sir"

The morning came quickly. They woke at 6. By 730 they should be reporting at school at the principal's office.
The impala stopped in front of the huge iron door. The building was huge like an old medieval castle with huge rocks.
"Guys, I can't come in because you are supposed to be in foster care. They don't know about my existence. Sooo, good luck boys." John briefly hugged both of them and caressed SAMs hair. He just kept staring at them.
"Dad, don't worry. We're going to be fine. " Dean assured him.
John nodded. He got into the impala and left.
"So Sammy, just the two of us."

San didn't respond. He just walked forward and opened the door.

The place was cold. They hurried inside the building.
"Excuse me where can we find the principal's office??" Dean asked a kid passing by.
The kid looked at him upside down and he showed him with his finger straight down the corridor. "Thanks" Dean said.
The boy just stared him with a strange look and left.
"I think you are making new friends." Sam teased. "Shut up bitch" Dean replied.

They walked straight ahead and the found principals office. It was in the first floor. Next to it was a big wooden staircase leading to the upper floors. Dean presumed it was the bedrooms.

Dean knocked the door.
"Come in" a male voice said.
They both went inside the room. The office was big with a large window behind the desk. A tall man was sitting behind the desk. His hair were dark and had some strays of grey. He looked around 40-45 years old.
"Welcome boys at "hope for delinquents". You must be the Winchesters. My name is Peter Smith. I'm your headmaster.  "
"Yes sir." Dean answered.
"We've been expecting you. Now.... I've heard all about you. You are biological brothers who were in foster care but your foster home couldn't cope with you anymore. I see that the old one, what's your name?, has a juvenile record for stealing and fighting. "

"I'm Dean sir."

"Well, Dean... Our school doesn't accept fighting or stealing or any other bad habit very well. You'll see that in your time here. Our disciplinary methods are exceptional. That's the reason all the delinquents like you are sent here. We use the good old styles."
He said all that while smiling, which made Sam cringe. Although, smith noticed that.
"Ohhh and you must be Samuel."

"It's Sam." Sam replied without thinking.

The principal took a step forward and came right in front of Sam.
"Well young man, I see that you don't have any records, but I believe that we need to fix your character. Back talking isn't and won't be tolerated here. Since its your first day you won't be punished but I warned you....."
"Yes sir. " Sam said.

"Good. Now boys. Our institute works hard to prefect the characters of boys like you. In the first floor are the classrooms and in the second and third are the rooms. You will be staying in the same room for now. Your room will be 139. We have 150 students here. I will give you papers  with your every day programs. You will not share a classroom. The rules must be obeyed at all times. No running, smoking, cursing, drinking, back talking, speaking without asking, fighting, stealing  and..."
"Are we even allowed to talk?"Dean whispered to Sam.
Smith of course heard him.
"As a matter of fact, no you aren't without permission. I'm glad we cleared that. You must always be presentable with your uniforms, clean and rested. Food is served at the dining hall at 7 am and 630 pm. You must be on time. Being late is not an option. There are consequences for everything you do here, so try to keep up. Any questions?"
"No sir." Both boys said in unison.
"Very well. You May go get ready for classroom. The lessons has already started."