{ C H A P T E R - 1 }

               "All these b*tches, but my eyes on you." - Meek Mill ft. Nicki Minaj & Chris Brown, "All Eyes On You"

               Tugging at the hem of her burgundy open backed strappy bodycon dress, Asia was ready to go. Already annoyed that she allowed her friends to talk her into spending New Year's Eve in a club, instead of at home in her pajamas, sipping on a vanilla bean crème frappuccino with extra caramel from Starbucks and watching the ball drop from on her flat screen television.

               Feeling her dress try to rise up once more, she tugged it back down. Having thick thighs and an big booty came with major drawbacks when she tried to wear certain dresses. Her thighs were burning from rubbing together too much, and the black ankle strap dress sandals she got from Charlotte Russe were killing her feet. She was so tempted to pull the damn heels off her feet, but she knew she wasn't about that life of walking or dancing around the club barefooted, like she saw many of the girls do that night.

               "Girl, fix ya face." Zaria told her as she peeped her sullen expression. "You should be celebrating a new year, not looking like your man just left you for another woman."

               Cutting her eyes down at her friend, who stood at five foot three, with dark chocolate skin that held no blemishes, brown doe-eyes, and small pink pouty lips.

               "If y'all would've left my ass at home you wouldn't have to see my face." Asia snapped, rolling her eyes.

               "Girl, we trying to help your homebody ass out." Dominique chimed in. "It's not natural for someone to stay in the house as much as you do. But, I do understand because if I had your complexion I would hide from the sun too trying not to get any darker."

               Asia cut her eyes in her direction, and was about to go off, but Zaria silent begging eyes made her stop. This was one of the reason she couldn't be around them long.

               She was tired of Dominique color struck ass, and lately was trying to figure out why she still was friends with her. she wouldn't lie and say her friend wasn't bad at five foot five, with double d breast, small waist, and big ass to go with her pretty face. Asia just hated that just because she was the lightest one in their group she thought she was entitled to things.

               "Bitch." Asia mumbled as she looked around the club to make sure no one was staring at her, the hairs on the back of her neck was standing up and that only happened when someone was watching her.

               "When need to get some bottles!" Dominique exclaimed as she watched the bottle service girls walking towards a V.I.P. section holding up champagne bottle with bottle sparklers attached to them slightly lighting up the dim lighted club.

               "Yeah." Zaria agreed, nodding her head.

               "With what money?" Asia added, knowing she couldn't afford the bottle service.

               "C'mon, let's dance y'all." Zaria intervened knowing it was about to get ugly as she grabbed both their wrist and pulled them onto the dance floor.

               On the other side of the club, Kairo was not hyped as his friends as he watched one of his closest friend, Elijah sing to a random female on some sucka shit.

               "Just keepin' it honest. You wouldn't want a young nigga if I wasn't whippin' this foreign." Elijah sung along as he raised his arm up turning the steering wheel to his imagery car.