{ C H A P T E R - 5 }

               "Your always on my mind. When you come around I get shy." - Fantasia, "When I See U"

               Asia couldn't stop the smile that started to spread across her face, she was in class suppose to be paying attention to the lesson but couldn't because she was texting Kairo.

               It seems as the days past they kept getting closer. People was coming up to her and telling her that she has this glowing, but she brushed them off.

               Her ears perked up once she heard the teacher said he was going to give them a test on the material she wasn't even paying attention to, that was her cue to tell Kairo she would text him once she was out of class.

               Asia placed her phone back in her pocket, and started to jot down everything that was written on the board.

               An half and hour later, Asia was out of class and was texting Kairo as she started to make her way off of campus. 

               "Asia!" someone called out.

               Asia looked over her shoulder to see one of her classmates, Stephen jogging towards her.

               "Hey," she said, once he finally caught up to her.

               "Where you going?" he asked, looking down at her.

               "Probably to get something to eat then the library, why?" she answered, adjusting the strap of her bag.

               "Nuttin, I was just thinking maybe we could chill?" he questioned, smirking.

               It wasn't hard to see that Stephen was a good looking guy with his caramel colored skin, curly hair, dimples, and white teeth.

               Asia was feeling him at one point, but it stopped once she heard how he got around to all the girls on campus.

               Asia rolled her eyes as she looked down at vibrating phone to see what Kairo texted her. "I'm good."

               "Damn, why you always curving a nigga?"

               Asia tuned him out once, she read Kairo text saying he was in front of the campus. 

               Asia scanned the front of campus, looking for him as Stephen kept walking with her, not taking the hint. 

               Kairo smirked as he watched Asia frantically screach for him, he couldn't help but to admire how pretty she look in her all black outfit, that had a opened red leather jacket with fur around the collar, and blood red tims.

               He was happy that he wore his tims also that day because the nigga that was talking to her looked like he might have to stomp him out.

               Kairo leaned up off of his passenger side door and he started making his way towards them.

               "Look, I have to go." Asia said, stopping as she turned towards Stephen

               Stephen reached out to grab her hand, but she jerked it back before he had a chance to."I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but like I said a few seconds ago, I'm good."

               "Hey, baby girl." Asia head snapped forward as she watched Kairo walk towards her.

               Asia scanned over his outfit, he was rocking an open olive green bubble coat, with a black True Religion hoodie, with the sweatpants to match that was slightly sagging off his waist, and black tims graced his feet.