{ C H A P T E R - 2 }

               "Ooh he lookin' good and he talkin' right. He the type that might change my life." - Destiny Child ft. T.I., & Lil Wayne, "Solider"

               "Yo, where you at, boy?" Elijah questioned, through the other side of the phone.

                "What I told you about the boy shit?" Kairo told him as he hopped out his all black Hummer.

               "Man," he drawled, sucking his teeth. "You wanna meet us at Ace of Diamonds?"

                "You know I don't really fuck with strip clubs like that and who is 'us'?" he questioned, closing his driver side door.

               "My bad, I forgot your homebody ass don't like to go nowhere,"  he replied. "And I'm talking about Craig."

               "You know I don't fuck with that nigga like that, so what makes you think I wanna be around his ass if I don't have to be." he told him as he held the door open for a pregnant teenage girl before walking inside.

               "Your ass don't like nobody." he rebutted.

               "Exactly, so I don't know why your ass would think I would chill with him." Kairo responded, glancing down the aisle as he past them, looking for the dog food.

               "Anyway, you won't believe what Allure ass did," Elijah said, changing the topic to a fuck buddy he had since childhood.

               Kairo didn't understand why he kept messing with the crazy broad, he kept trying to warn him that one day that girl will snap and really try to kill his ass.

               "Aye, I'ma call you back." Kairo replied, cutting him off as ended the call, seeing one of the female workers struggling to put an item on the top self.

               Walking towards her, he gently grabbed the item out her hand and placed it on the self for her.

               Asia quickly took a step back as she turned around and couldn't believe her luck, the guy she curved at the club the other night was at her job. She couldn't help but admire him with his dark grey Nike fleece that had a opened black bomber jacket thrown over it with a eighty-eight number patch on his left shoulder, black denim jeans that was slightly sagging with a Gucci belt around them, and black Adidas Yeezy boost 350 graced his feet.

               Kairo smirked as he looked over the girl that curved him on New Year's Eve, checking her out, he saw on top of her navy blue Western Beef uniform shirt had a name tag attached to it with 'Asia' written across it, tan khaki skinny jeans that was hugging all her curves, and a pair of white Adidas with the black stripes on the side.

               "Thanks." Asia mumbled as she turned around and tried to push the shopping cart full of other ideas she had to restock.

               "Wait." he called out as he reached over, placing his hand on top of the edge of the shopping cart, stopping it from moving any further.

              "What?" she snapped as she slightly turned her head towards him.

               "You're too pretty for all that, baby girl." he responded, slightly put off from her attitude.

             I'm going to have to fix that. he thought to himself.

               Asia slightly frowned as she knew she was wrong for going off on him because she had dealt with a rude customer before him.