Chapter 1

( Chapter 1)

~~~12 yrs. Later (16 yrs. Old)~~~

I still haven't spoken a word in twelve years. Moms even stopped trying so hard, but she still makes me go see Ms. Anna on Wednesdays. I feel bad about not talking because I know it hurts mom and dad but I just can't speak yet, for some reason i'm still scared. If you knew what happened they would be scared too but they still don't understand and they never will until I get enough courage to finally talk again.

Today is my first day back at school and I'm a junior. Most people would normally be all like I can't believe how fast this has gone by but not me. To me it feels like a life time instead of just two years. High school is my personal hades.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cami time for school", mom yells from downstairs to me. I sigh inwardly to myself and drag myself outta bed to get ready for the first day of my eternal hades.

I walk over to my bathroom to take a quick shower. As soon as I get out I pull on my white skinny jeans with a red hello kitty shirt and my black studded belt and put on my red converse high tops.

For my hair I curled it in small ringlets and to top it all off I added a cute little red bow and then quickly added a little makeup, only mascara and eyeliner.

On my way out I grabbed my green gur backpack and walked downstairs.

My mom walked up to me and hugged me and told me to have a good first day and to call her if the kids made fun of me...again.