Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Since my mom had to go to work early today I had to walk to school but I didn't mind, I loved walking. That's the time when I get to be alone with my thoughts.

While I was walking I didn't notice a car pool up.

"Hey mute freak, what's the matter? Your mommy couldn't drive you to school today or did you just not ask her to?", they all started laughing but I don't get why because it wasn't even funny, like at all.

I just ignored them and kept walking.

"That's right don't say anything back you freak!", they all laughed and they drove ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finally arrived at school I rushed to my locker so that nobody would notice me or try and talk to me.

I was actually really surprised when I made it there without any nasty comments about me all though I did get a few dirty looks people weren't even paying attention to me. I wonder why and what the new gossip is but whatever I'm not gonna complain as long as it's not me.

I closed my locker and headed towards my first period class. When I got there I went straight to the back of the room in the corner and sat down not looking at anyone. When I finally did look up I realized that nobody was even sitting within a 5 seat range of me. Oh well I'm perfectly dine with that.

When the final bell rang the teacher came back into the room and introduced himself as Mr. James and that he would be our math teacher for this semester.

When the teacher started calling role I started to sink lower in my chair.

"Cami?", the teacher asked.

I raised my hand but of course he didn't see it and the kids started to snicker. My face started to heat up a little.

"Is there a Cami here?", he asks again.

I raised my hand again but he still didn't look up again. And one girl finally spoke up again after the third time of him asking.

"Um, Mr. James? Cami doesn't speak.", the girl said kind if awkwardly.

"Oh well okay where Ms. Cami then?"

I raised my hand once again.

"Why thank you Cami I will remember that tomorrow I am sorry please forgive me."

I nodded my head.

Sorry guys I have to go and do something but I will try and upload chapter 2 part 2 later on tonight and please vote, comment, and continue to read. Also please check out my other books.