FUN WITH THE GIRLS ARGUMENTS GALORE AND MISSING

hey guys this is just a warning but their will be drama in this chapter a major issue too. im not particalaruy great at authers notes but I love you all and thank you if you read don't forget to vote fan and comment it would mean a lot to me considering how this story is litetrly how I want my life to be right now anyways onto the chapter

DANIELLES POV

Its been a 3 weeks since harrys left I can barely get caitie out of her house its aweful she usauly just cries on my lap and I comfort her I mean granted ik tht shes going thru a lot right now but its also help her if she let me take her on a girls day. there was only one thing to do get harry to convince caitie to go out I called liam "hey baby how are you everything okay at caities'' he asked me'' im fine liam its just caitie im worried about is all'' I said ''whats wrong with her dani tell me now i knew i souldent have left her'' harry said.''calm down haz its just tht she dosent go out she just comes out to the couch if even tht she usualy just cries on my lap and i comfort her but i know tht i could just get her to go out one day and have a girls day shed be so much better'' i told him. ''why do you need me thou'' harry asked'' because harry your the only one who can convince her she listions to you'' i said and sighed. '' alrighy dani ill to it ill Skype her tomorrow and then the next day take her out'' he said and i was realived.

''are you sure tht your okay dani cuz u could always come and see me your favorite fiancé'' liam said and i giggled '' i promise you liam im fine caitie needs me right now hows harry doing thou'' i told him'' harrys fine i mean hes still worried as hell and has his moments where he breaks down but i think tht with tour and preforming its discracting him so my advice to you would be to discract caitie i guess'' liam said. it all made sence and it was just what i needed'' liam your a genous i love you so much i gotta og thou but good luck with the show'' i said ''love you too soon to be mrs payne'' he replied and i blushed. caitie was on the couch trying to smile i went over and sat by her' ''how you feeling baba'' i asked her '' better but still not great'' she said and i pulled her close'' why Danielle why did it have to be darcy whyd it have to be my baby'' she wailed on me'' idk but darcy is a strong girl shell fight with whatever shes got shes like you tht way'' i comfortaed her.

she calmed down somewhat I guess but it was till pretty bad''dani will you drive me to the hospital I wanna see my daughter'' she asked''caitie idk if thts such a good idea I mean I hate to say it but your bad enough as it is I don't want you worse because harrys already worried sick about you so please just wait til the doctor calls you then you can go see her'' I told her firmly.'' please Danielle if this was yours and liams kid and she was in the hospitral and u wanted to see her id drive you please please please'' she begged and I gave in''okay ill grab my keys'' and she started jumping and hugging me and squeling it was the happiest ive ever seen her since the whole thing with darcy.

we drove to the hospital and walked in to the nurses desk'' hi im caitie styles and this is my best friend Danielle peazer were her to see darcy styles'' caitie told the nurse'' oh hunny im sorry but shes doing testing right now itll be a few hours and besides shes not well enough too have visitors shes super sick even worse dident the doctors call you caitie your daughter has leukemia''. and after those words caitie broke down and I held her''shhhh shhhh caitie calm down baba shell be okay'' I told her'' no dani why her why my darcy I cant hangle this by myself I need harry here he needs to be here'' she told me'' okay do you want me to tell harry and tell him to come home'' I asked and we walked to the car'' I would say yes but its his job he needs to live it I will tell him tomorrow and hes gonna wanna go home but ill just have to beg him not too'' caitie replied.

'' alright sounds good caitie and please just stay strong for darcy everything will be fine. your not alone ill call perrie and Eleanor and well get together just us girls tonight and have pizza and watch movies and reminace how does tht sound'' I told her'' tht sounds great Danielle I cant wait and thank you so much for being here for me you've rlly helped me a lot'' she said and we pulled in and the girls were already their. ''hey caitie im so sorry hunny it must feel horrible I cant imagine if tht was lily or makala tht was in their but its gonna be okay'' Eleanor told her and hugged caitie tightly and then hugged me and we sat down on the floor. '' okay so lets share some stories first topic all of us have rlly protective fiancés, husbands whats the funniest or strangest thing they've ever done when like somebody was flirting with you or something'' perrie said.'' ill go first'' el said'' so one time me and louis were in top shop and he was looking at clothes and so was I and this guy comes up to me and is all like I think tht you should try on this top itd look good on you and I laughed and told him he was kind then he was like I think tht your rlly good looking and he strokes my hair and from across the room I see lou give him death glares so lou marches over and goes SHES MINE snaps his fingers grabs my hand and storms off with me and I was cracking up'' el continued and we all laughed.