DOING NOTHING PEZZA GOT HURT

ELEANORS POV  

I was currently sitting on my phone on youtube looking at fan videos im watching one thts called the styles and I got to thus one fact and I laughed. it read harry is very protective of his wife id be more scared about what harry might do than caitie if I ever did something bad about her the next one said caitie and the girls get along rlly well there all best friends but eleanors her bestest friend. awwww I thought how cute louis out with the girls he rlly loves them hes a great dad but sometimes I wish tht it was still just me and lou I miss bueng eleanor louis wife or girlfriend of fiances not eleanor the mummy. granted I love my girls I wouldent trade them for anyone I just miss how whenever lou wnrt somewhere I always went with him now hell usualy take the girls or go bye himself or just randomly decide to have a daddy daughter day but I want an elounor day where its just me and him like old times. I felt some tears slip I went to the bathroom I was wearing my dungerrees and my black long sleeve shirt undearneath I saw my razer no dont do it eleanor u promised lou ud never do it again.

ive had issues in the past with cutting do to hate on twitter but I promised louis I wouldent ever do it again I dident even realize id grabbed I suddenly felt the tears coming stonger these were tears of pain because I thought to myself everybody would fine without me and why does louis love me when he could have any other girl.I dropped the razer and felt somebody come in and slide me on there lap''eleanor whats wrong baby tell me u dident cut please el tell me u dident'' louis said rubbing my back I just kept crying harder. ''you cant goto bed without your dugarees maybe thts the reason u talk in your sleep and all these conversations all the secrets tht I keep thou it makes no sence to me. I no uve never loved the sound of ur voice on tape u never want to no how much u way but your perfect to me I wont let these little things slip out of my mouth cuz its true oh its u they add up too and im in love with you and all your little things.'' he sung to me and I cried harder''hush little eleanor dont say a word louis gonna buy u a starbucks store and if tht starbucks store dont make u cofee louis gonna make ur tears go away but I csnt help u unless u tell me whats wrong'' he sung to me again rocking me back and forth.

I calmed down somewhat enough to tell him why I was crying I looked at him and he had a look of worry and comfort drawn on his face''I dident cut I almost did but then stopped'' I told him.'' okay babe what made u almost was it twitter again'' he asked'' no its just I had one of my insucure moment where I wounder why u loved me and tht the world would be fine without me. and I miss u lou I miss it just bieng us sometimes I mean I love my girls I rlly do but sometimes I just wish ud randomly com up to me and say el lets go out all day like u do with girls and how whenever u went somewhere ud always take me with u. now I eithier stay home with the girls or u we all go or u go bye urself I just sometimes I wish tht I could have u all for myself again'' I confessed and looked up at him he brushed the hair out of my face and kissed my temple. ''eleanor I dident no u felt like tht and sometimes I miss it just bieng us too and I feel bad because we havent had a night where it was just us in a while but eleanor never ever dout my love for u because as much as I love our girls I will never love them the way I love you'' he told me and I relaxed.

my face was all puffy I got up off of lou and he stood up and I threw my arms around him and he did the same thing I pulled back and kissed him for a few minutes'' im gonna go cheack on the girls who r sleeping get cleaned up ill be back in a few minutes love'' louis said. I washed my face set the razer back and went into lous closet took off my clothes and changed into his doncaster rovers hoodie and a pair of his football shorts his clothes r so much more comfortable than mine. I came out just as louis walked thru the bedroom door'' I can see someone raided my closet tonight'' he said and I giggled'' u need sleep eleanor lets go to bed love okay u need it'' louis told me and he layed down and opened his arms I gladly went into them he wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt sleep overtake me I woke up in the morning with one arm around louis waist and my head on his chest I tried to get up but was pulled back'' no el dont go yet please stay with me'' lou mumbled.