Christmas Turned Over

For some reason that picture always cracks me up!😹😸😹

Marinette's POV
He hugged me for the second time today! We talked together, watched our favourite movie togther and had lots of fun! This Christmas is already perfect and Christmas Eve is tomorrow! Hooray! I suddenly remeber that with Adrien and the movie I got distracted from making my Christmas presents! I head up, two steps at a time in my rush. I have no idea how long these will take so I must start them as soon as possible!
Adrien's POV
As I walk home I think over watching the movie with Marinette. We had fun together and there was no awkwardness at all. Usually we have our friends with us or something happens so we don't get to have time together. It's a shame really, especially now since we found out we have a few things in common.
Finally I reach my house and push the door open gingerly. I clap the snow off of my boots and set them down by the door. I hang my coat up and put on my comfy slippers. I head up to my room and start up my computer. Then someone comes knocking at the door.
"Come in !" In walks Nathalie,
"Adrien, your father wants to talk to you. Now. He is in the study." I wonder what he wants.
"This doesn't sound good," whispers Plagg in my ear. I soon come to the study and see my father standing and looking through the window.
"Plagg hide he might see you if he turns around!" I whisper back urgently.
"Yes father. What do you want?" I ask carefully.
"To ask about your whereabouts for most of the day." I glance at the clock. 3.30pm! How long was I at Marinette's?! Then again we did play a game of Pictureeka before the movie because the internet went down. Marinette was pretty good at it aswell! I see a stern look in my father's eyes and think carefully what to say.
"Well. One of my friends came to give me something and they accidently left something here. When I went back to them to return it the weather went awful and it would have been nearly impossible to travel in so they let me stay at their house until it cleared up." I can't read his expression. He could be angry even if I argued my case. He might let it go. I don't know. Ever since mum left he has never been the same. Not to me. Not to Nathalie. Not to anyone. I have tried to see how I can help but he gets angry then and says to leave him alone. I used to get terribly frightened when I was young when he shouted. I still feel hurt now; even if I have got used to it.
"You could have called for your driver. They would have made it through the snow." No matter how hard I want to say that I wanted to stay at Marinette's I can't because he is very strict over my friends and he certainly wouldn't let that be an excuse.
"I didn't want to cause trouble."
"Trouble? How could you cause trouble? Next time you are to call for a chauffeur or walk straight home, regardless of the weather. Understand?"
"Ok father," I say half-heartedly. Sometimes he goes too far. I want to feel like my life isn't controlled by some schedule. That I can have free time to choose where to go and who to see. The only time I really get to be free is when I am Chat Noir. And then I have to focus on the person currently akumatised. I then take his silence that I can leave. I go slowly up the stairs, thinking how my life has become even more narrowed. Most times I am fine with my life. I have school to see my friends and I live in an amazing place. Just; sometimes my father will do something and I think over how he ruled my life. How he makes me secluded from my friends and completely ignores how I want at least some control over my own life. I soon am cheered up from seeing Nico, Alya and Marinette. Even more so I feel cheered up when I see Ladybug. She is so calm, collected and hides her deep thoughts and emotions at bay because she has to capture the evil akuma. I let myself be more free around her, I let my more happy side show because I don't get to be that happy in normal life. I am only that happy and exhilarated around her. She just takes my breath away.
Marinette's POV
"Ouch!" I exclaim as I stab my finger with the needle for the millionth time. I may create things often but this time my mind is distracted. I keep thinking about the joy in his eyes, his happy voice, and perfect personality. I felt as if I saw a different side to him. Almost. He is normally quite shy, doesn't talk much and calm. But today I saw him as cheerful, a bit more open to have fun and he was an amazing friend. He wasn't shy anymore and I managed to stop stuttering. We both showed part of a more hidden side to us. Of course I couldn't show him all about me. Tikki comes flying to me, carrying a roll of silver thread.
"That is looking amazing Marinette!"
"Thanks. Do you really think she will like it?"
"Yes! You are not only a talented Ladybug but also a very talented fashion designer. She is going to wear it a lot!"
"Thanks Tikki." I soon go back to the fabric and start sewing it neatly. I imagine my mum wearing it. She will look wonderful in silver! Now I imagine dad in red. It will look good with his hair. I glance outside and see how dark the sky is. It's pouring down with rain and the wind can be heard all around my room. I hope the rain will soon turn to snow! I love the snow. So far Paris has had a fair bit of snow and I don't want it to go away. I remember having a snowball fight after school. The whole class joined in; apart from Chloe and Sabrina of course. I remember being thoroughly excited when Adrien chose to join my team. And he was next to me! I remember both of us reaching for the same snowball at the same time. I remember awkwardly pulling our hands away. Even if we were both wearing gloves I felt my hand tingle. I remember seeing his cute blush and nearly pointing it out.I remember so much! When I think about my loving family, awesome friends and my crush I light up inside. I also think over my moments as ladybug. The beautiful views I have shared with Chat, the team moments we have together and the great feeling of saving Paris again. This brings a smile to my face as I sew.
Yay! I have finally finished.
"Wow Marinette! They look amazing!"
"I'm glad you like them. You look tired, how about you go to bed now," I advise," and look at the time its 10.00! I didn't mean for it to take that long!" I know it isn't late but it means that I was working on the presents for 6 and a half hours!
"Ok," Tikki replies, her eyes drooping, " aren't you going to bed? You've worked so hard," she says yawning.
"No. I've got a little extra to do tonight. It's something special. I will go to bed when I have finished it. Then I will need to figure out a way to give it to him." Tikki is to tired to question this and soon falls asleep on my pillow. Soon I go back onto the computer to search for more fabric.
Adrien's POV
I lean against my window, staring at the stars. Tomorrow I can give it to her. Just one more day.

Somewhere else...
"Ah yes. I see an unhappy soul. Feeling wretched because of not being able to do something because of gender. Well its time for them to show everyone that a female Santa is good! Go forth my evil little akuma and evilise her..."

A Miraculous Christmasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें