~~First Entry~~

Hey! Darlene Here!
This is my first entry in this Diary/Book.
For this entry, I will just right about me.

I have been crossdressing since I was 4 (note that I am 13 now).
I was caught crossdressing/having possession of female clothes 3 times. Once at the age of 4, once at the age of 5, and the last at the age of 11.
Only one person knows that I wear female clothing (But this person now thinks I no longer do it). So basically, no one knows.
I am still half confused about my gender, thinking if I shod live my life as a girl or boy. I think that I am confused because I know that my family would not accept me if I came out, same with my friends.
I am mtf, which means Male to Female.
I have actually thrown away ALL of my female clothing that no one knew about. I only did this because we were moving and I didnt want to get caught. I had 5 dresses, 2 shirts, a skirt, a bra, and hair extentions. (I was furious and regretted it afterwards.)
I still like girls, like most young Transgenders. And actually, I feel and act like a boy at school. Possibly to hide the fact that I am Transgender.
At the moment, I have possession of female clothing. I usually wear it when my family is sleeping.

Anyway, that is about it for today's entry!!! If you want to share your story with me, just PM anytime! I will definitely get back to you at some point.

Bye!!!