3~1~16

Hey! Darlene Here!!!
Welcome back! I'm going to try to upload daily, but I'm not sure if that's gonna be a thing.
Lately, I've been even more confused than ever. When I was at school, I wanted to put away my feminine clothing to get it over with, but when I got home I wore it. I wore it like it was natural. The only reason I want to get rid of the clothes is because I don't want to get caught. But, I'm working on a plan to hid them. I mean, my room is in the basement, so there are many places to hide them. The only time my parents come down in the basement, is well... Never. The washer and dryer is upstairs in another room. So I should be perfectly fine.
I might actually put some female clothes on now.... I should probably stop talking about it. I know that some people don't get the chance to crossdress like I do. So I don't wanna brag.
Anyway, my school day was pretty crappy. Didn't learn anything and didn't do anything.
Except for the Art Project. We are working on something worthless, but it's fun. I think I'm doing good on it.... I'm usually slow with my art projects. One of my first ones was a dog, and it was REALLY good. Everyone had finished their's but me, and it's still not done.
I started it in the first nine weeks, and now it is the 3rd nine weeks. So I'm pretty slow.

I should probably stop talking about that... Giving too much information out! I can't let my peeps know! Lol.
That means when I talk about my friends, I will be changing their names. So yeah, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW!!! Lol.
Anyway, I was bored so I wrote this.
Remember that all I want tl do is help out the transgender community and share my story.
Have a lovely day/evening/night!!!