Chapter 7: Hirobine

"Watch out, it's Herobrine" I yelled. Dave turned around and pulled out his axes. He threw them at the figure, but they fell to the floor without touching him. The figure walk towards us and spoke."I'm not Herobrine, I'm his son Hirobine."
"So why are you here" I questioned suspiciously
"Because' replied Hirobrine 'I have come to seek your help"
"Oh really!?"
"Yes my father and I got into a fight. You see I like peace but he was planning to destroy all minecraft, then rebuild it into a place of evil. He would make all creatures his slaves. When I told him I didn't want to join him, he banished me! His own son!"
"Well then I guess you can train with us Hirobine, until Steve and TDO come back." Said Dave.
"Great thank you, you call me Hirobine."
"Ok Hirobine" I replied
With that we began to train. But it quickly became evident that Hirobine didn't need to train. We had a duel, every man for himself. I threw my sword at Hirobine didn't even touch him, instead it reversed directions and shot towards me. I grabbed it by the hilt and used that momentum to jump of a wall and take a swing at Dave, who dogged by rising into the air. He summoned a lightning bolt into his hand. He threw it and it bounced around the room, shooting in every direction. I ducked just as a bolt shot over my head. I turned just in time to see a lightning bolt heading for Hirobine back. I was about to scream for him to watch out but then the bolt stopped in mid air. It, Dave, and I were frozen. Hirobrine turned around picked up the lightning bolt and blew on it. Then to my horror he threw it at Dave's frozen body!
When the lightning bolt hit Dave it surprisingly didn't kill him. I turned into chains and tangled Dave. Then the chains duplicated and the duplication tangled me. Hirobine unfroze us and the chains disappeared. I was quite relieved "wow for a second there I thought you where going to kill Dave" I said
"No we're allies remember?" Hirobine replied "and you agreed to help me defeat my father"
I was about to reply but then Steve and TDO ran in the training room.
"Ahhhh! There's a mob of mobs outside! We saw Herobrine on the way back from our meeting with Netherman and he sent them after us" exclaimed Steve "we barely escaped"
"What the" Steve and TDO drew their weapons
"Duck Herobrine is behind you" Shouted TDO
Steve began hyper launching arrows at Hirobine. Hirobine stopped the arrows in mid air and made them all fall.
"No That's not Herobrine it's his son Hirobine" explained Dave "He doesn't agree with Herobrine's plan to destroy Minecraft and so he wants to be allied with us"
"That's great, but I gotta say he really looks like his dad" laughed Steve.
"Guys, go show Hirobine the change rooms and change into nicer clothes, tonight is the meeting of the HH.