Chapter 10: HHHQ

"It's gone" TDO mumbled "all the hard work, the redstone, the materials collected."
"Let's have a moment of silence for the old HQ" Said Dave
After the moment of silence all three of us turned and walked back the way we came.
"So what now?" I asked
"Now we make a new headquarters. We'll call it the Herobrine Haters Headquarters or HHHQ." Responded TDO
"We should make it at the cave in the mountain. It could be camouflaged, safe, large and I saw that it wrapped around the mountain." Said Dave
"Sounds good to me" I said
Later on we reached the cave in the mountain. We explored it and realize just how much room we had. It was huge there was room for everything.
"Dave you go collect tons of wood, Mark go fill in the holes in the walls with dirt and stone and camouflage the whole base. I'll start working on the interior design." TDO told us
                                                                                        ***
I finished camouflaging the exterior of the base just as the sun was setting. I walked into the hidden entrance of the HHHQ and there were chests full of logs, and a beautiful interior design. TDO was just finishing installing a hidden piston door. There were three beds just sitting there so Dave, TDO and I all each picked one and jumped in.
For the next week we worked on the HHHQ and by the end of the week we were just finishing up final details on the interior. We had everything a lava floor in one room, guest rooms, armoury, a library, brewery, and even an training arena. We looked and admired our masterpiece.
"Wow the HHHQ really does have everything doesn't it" I said still admiring the lava floor.
"Yeah it does" said Dave admiring the training arena.
"So what now" I asked
"We train" said TDO
"What else is there to learn?" Asked Dave "You taught us everything we know".
"That just it" said TDO "I taught you everything you know but not everything I know.