What A Suprise

Stepping into the coffee house thinking of what I just did... I gave him another chance, I hope I didn't make a big mistake.

"Noe over here!" Seeing Katerina sitting at the table by the window, with a grin that looked.. Fake?

"Hey Kat what's going on" sitting across from her and motioning someone to come and take my order.

"So how are you and Harry?" I pulled at the sleeves of my hoodie nervously
"Is this what it's about Harry?"
She shook her head, than what's wrong with her?

"Than what's this about?" She blushed
"We'll as you know me and Louis have been going out for a while and we've been spending ALLOT of time together.... And"
I grabbed her hands and squeezed them, did he propose?
"And??" I asked impatiently

"And..... We had SEX!"
"Oh my god when did this happen was it weird??!"
I was proud for her I mean she would never put out for any guy and I thought that was smart and we are both virgins... Well she was and I still am.

She sat back and took a sip of her drink " it just felt natural, hurt a little but it was special to share with him"

The waiter came over with a pad and a pen he looked about 20 but a cute 20 he has blonde hair (that looked died), sorta hazel eyes.
"So what can I get you miss?" Looking me up and down with a smirk.

"I'll have a mocha with extra cream and two cherries" I smiled
"Ok ill be back with your order beautiful" he winked, he's flirting with me.

As he walked away Kat grabbed the strings of my hoodie
"Oh my fucking gosh!! He was checking you out and flirting with you"

"Yah lets get back to the topic" she let go of the strings and sat back crossing her arms "we need to get you some!"

I gasped at her comment "Kat I haven't found that person yet and you know it!" I blushed.

"I didn't mean sex I meant someone that can show you love, what about the waiter he was very interested in you unlike that Harry" all my color disappeared from my face and she knew I had a secrete I was hiding from her.

"What did you do Noel" she said looking at me with her deep brown eyes.

"I ddidnt do anything" she smirked, what was she planing something and I wasn't excited to find out what it was.

"Than flirt with the waiter when he comes back" she smiled.

"I can't...." I said playing with my ripped jeans.

"And why is that miss Noel?" She said sounding like a adult.

"I kinda forgave Harry" her face dropped I hope she isn't disappointed in me.

He came back with my drink and some napkins with the same smile plastered on his face from earlier.
"Here you go..."
"Noel" Kat spoke up, and I gave her a deadly look but she just shrugged taking a sip of her beverage.
"That is a wonderful name that fits you so well" he said sitting my drink in front of me.

"Thank you...." I grinned
"My name is Damon" than he left with that said.

I took a drink of my mocha but than felt Kat poking me
"What is it kitty?" I said using her pet name
"Look at your napkin" she nodded
I looked to see a number and Damon's name
"Hope you enjoy your drink!
Give me a call
218-noo-numb
Ill be waiting".

"You know you owe it to yourself to call him"

"But Harry...." I said laying in my seat not knowing what to think.

"What you guys aren't ever back together and it's not like one call is going to change anything"

"Maybe... But right now lets talk about you and your sexy man" wiggling my eyebrows

"Well for one thing he was very carful and he understood that it was my first time so he was patient"

"He used protection right?"

She froze when I said that and worry covered her face
"That's why I wanted you to come to talk about.."

I sat there waiting to tell me he used protection, please tell me he used a condom.
"We were carful and yes he used a condom but...."

"But what?"

She bit her lip looking around to make sure no one else was listening and she leaned across the table and whispered in my ear something I wished she never said.

"The condom broke"

_________________________

Question of the day do you think Noel should go back out with Harry even though he said he didn't love her?

-BooBearsCurly