Fever baby!

I woke up covered in sweat and feeling around the bed finding Harry laying beside me with his glasses on still asleep and his laptop on his lap, he's to good for me.

I moved hair out of his face seeing his dimples peek out, his lashes eyes flutter and his lips formed in a smile "are you awake Harry?" I giggled when he sat up rubbing his eyes and set his laptop aside "Noel what are you doing up?" He asked with his voice raspy, how did I get a guy like this one in my life?
"I just had a dream that got me to thinking" I moved stray curls away from his eyes seeing his eyes looking steady at me with a smirk playing on his lips "was it about me?" I blushed instantly and pulled the covers over my face than feeling big hand rap around my waist and then pull me to his body "you know you can't hide from me under there right" he covered his head and than snuggled close to me rubbing his thumb on my cheek, everything in this spot felt so perfect why can't time just freeze.

"So what was the dream about babe?" I let my fingers trace his bird tattoos on his chest "umm well I was standing somewhere.. And you were there.... And everyone was watching us" I tangled my fingers in his curls making him blush "that sounds.. Beautiful you know since you were there" he trailed his fingers threw my blonde hair not braking eye contact with me "you make me feel like a man, Noel" I took a deep breath, I make him feel like a man?

"Well you make me feel like a woman" I gasped when his lips met mine in a heated kiss than I felt something a guy had never done with me, I pulled away and he looked at me with confusion in his eyes "what's wrong love?" I raised a brow, this was different "did you put your tongue in my mouth?" his eyes widened and he turned as red as a tomato "uhhh....well..... That's what happens when you-"
"I know Harry it's just I didn't think we'd start doing that so soon" he was about to pull himself from the bed when I stopped him "I just asked a question, but lets take it slow ok?" He quickly darted his head down and kissed me with such passion that melted my body and made my legs give out.

"Harry.." I giggled when he started kissing my neck and i felt a heat come up my throat, but that's just love "Noel.." He started planting trails of small love bites on my neck, I laughed and than the heat started to come up farther "Harry" I said with a serious face " what love?" He bit down and I pushed him off of me and ran to the bathroom letting all my 'love' come out.
"Noel?" He got up and ran towards the bathroom but I shut the door an locked it, he can't see me like this "Noel open the door" I let more vomit up and heard him nock on the door "please let me help" I got up off the floor and held the sink to make sure I didn't lose balance "I'm fine Harry just a little sick" after flushing the toilet and brushing my teeth I opened the door Harry bent down looking at my face with concern in his eyes "Noel?" I felt my body get to warm and he felt my head "what?" I grabbed on to him for support "did you have your flue shots at all this year?" Fuck "no I was to busy to" he laughed at my remark and picked me up and laid me on the bed "I just hope I didn't get you sick" I laughed dryly and he snuggled closer to me and laughed huskily into my neck "I wouldn't mind to get sick from you, than we can stay in bed all day holding each other" I smiled giving him a little kiss on the cheek but he turned and kissed me back.

"Noel" I sat up and seen Kat sitting on the edge of my bed and staring at me with her eyes gleaming with happiness "Katerina what are you doing you should be in the hospital!" I jumped feeling her face to make sure this was real
"You know that the hospital can't hold me babe" she winked and Harry moved around next to me drawing her attention "so does your dad finally let him stay in your bed?" I rolled my eyes sitting up cross legged "my dad went on that trip kitty; what he doesn't know won't hurt him" she shoved me playfully and than sighed "so, Lou's here huh?" I nodded and she just clasped the blanket and rubbed her fingers on the sheet "I'm really happy your taking care of him, I just love him so much" I hugged her as she teared up "I know hun" she started to cry harder "I love him so much it hurts"
"I can understand" her tears started to stain my shirt and I held her so I could see her, this will not be the last time I see her "it's time to wake up Noel" she said steadily with her tears still staining her cheeks "what do you mean Kat?" She looked at harry and he was no longer laying there "it's time to get up" she shoved me and fell back shooting up from.. My dream.

I looked at Harry he was still asleep so I got up and went to use the restroom, everything started to come to me but I couldn't uncover it; why was it a dream? How was it a dream? This can't be right.
I went to wash my hands and than washed my hands seeing something that made my eyes pop out "tears" I saw the tear stains from the dream and my shoulder had a small hand print,that wasn't a dream it was a sign...

"Harry" I shook him and his eyes shot open "Noel what's wrong? did you puke again?" I stopped him and held his shoulders what I am going to say might be crazy but it's got to be true, it was a sign "Katerina is waking up"

__________________________

Question of the day,
If you had $100 how would you spend it?
I would buy a bunch of One Direction stuff and Shane Dawson stuff.

-BooBearsCurly

__________________________