Story's Of His Past

Noel’s POV

The morning peeked in my window with the gleaming light that woke me up bringing me back into reality, clinging to my sheets not wanting to be in the cruel reality of everything. Liam and I haven’t talked and now Damon won’t talk to me or even look at me.

My phone rang beside me reading that it was my father.

“Hello Mr. Jefferson”

I could tell he was relieved that I answered but I didn’t want my voice to say that even though I would be lying if I said I didn’t miss my dad; “Noel I’m still your father” everything in me pulled me to wanting to go back to where I belonged, maybe I should just go to college early or fuck even going to Europe.

“So how is your little girlfriend, Kate?”

“Good…she miss’ you… I miss you” I started to tear up I could tell he was holding so much in, I stood infront of the mirror combing my hair down so I didn’t look like a wild beast.

“Dad I miss you two… but I don’t wanna come home until she leaves”

“You know that I can’t do that she just moved in, but I think you should come back I have to talk to you about Harry” Harry? What is he talking about? I hope he didn’t do anything to piss my dad off or maybe he found out about him and Jennifer.

“Ok dad, I guess I’ll come over for coffee this morning but that’s it; that is where I draw the line.”

“Good enough I’ll see you soon”

My sweats and my sweater felt comfortable on me today so with that I put my hair up, outside looked better finally the snow was almost gone and the temperature was perfect with a small breeze. Why would my dad want to talk about Harry though I wouldn’t think that he would talk to my dad after what happened between him and I.

The door was right in front of me as I grazed it with my fingers its been a while since I opened this door, I needed to stop dredging on these old memories so I nocked, “Noel you’re here”

“You invited me didn’t you??” I couldn’t help but smile at this.

“I know but I didn’t think you would actually come”

“Well I didn’t want to disappoint you” my sarcasm made him smile but then mine faded, I didn’t come just so I could make up with my father.

“Come on in sweetie I got all the coffee ready and got cream and sugar out for you”  I remember when I first started drinking coffee, he was having it one morning and I was curious what it would have tasted like so he offered me some it was terrible which made him laugh so he changed it up so I started liking it and I just loved it.

“So where is your little Kate??” his brown eyes gleamed with hope that I was talking to him.