Baby Steps

Noel's POV

"What are you doing here Damon?" I asked shock clear in my voice "I was shopping with my niece and I seen you so I thought I would come by and see what's up" he shrugged than a little girl with dark black hair in pigtails ran behind him her eyes almost bluish/grey she was so adorable "uncy Damon can I have an ice cream?" She giggled pulling at his pants than froze when he looked up at me and hid behind his tall legs "sure baby but can you say hi to Noel" she hugged more into his leg looking up at me, kids are so cute when they are shy "hello Noel" her face turned rosy and kneeled in front of her turning her hand over than whispered something in her ear "are you a princess?" she nodded her head making her pigtails go in all directions "does he treat you like a princess?" she nodded not taking her eyes off me, i looked around the store seeing something that caught my eye a tiara it was only $10 so i picked it up bringing it to the counter to purchase than brought it back to her and placed it on her head "now you look and act like a princess my royalty" doing a small curtsy than realizing I'm still in the dress so I stood up pulling the dress down to cover as much skin as possible, how awkward "thank you so much Noeie!!!" She hugged me and than walked back to her uncle Damon "I like your girlfriend uncy Damon" I looked away to the girls and they stood there just as shocked as I am "no no sweetie she isn't my girlfriend she is just a good friend" he blushed pulling the girl in his arms placing a kiss on her cheek and tickled her making the store look at the scene "we'll I guess I'll see you around Noe I better get some icecream in this girl an thanks so much for the crown and I plan on paying you back some how" I shook my head but he already booked it to he food court.

I peeled the dress of and put it on the hanger "are you going to buy the dress" I closed the door behind me hanging the dress on the rack "no my friends I'm not going to buy it, speaking of dresses it's our senior year are we going to prom" they looked at each other "I'm pregnant and I don't think people want to see a pregnant girl twerk... Probably cause me to go into early labor" she teased "and for me I don't have a boyfriend, well I had pewds but I just... I don't know we're friends still" we made our way to about four more shops and ate at the food court I bought a few dresses and shirts but not that much "so should we head back so Noel can put a little fashion show on for Harry" I laughed, I may be a virgin but still I don't think I would be able to so that for a guy even if I was married to someone "no I don't think so" she sighed stomping beside me "but I don't want to be pregnant alone" my mouth opened at her comment but she just laughed making me and aria really worried "geeze I can't believe you fell for that I was kidding" I smiled at my friend she will be a good mom but if she tells her kids a lot of the things she has told me well.... I would smack her "wait you guys" she said stopping and grabbing her stomach, please don't be one of her jokes again "they're kicking" she grabbed our hands placing it on her stomach than feeling little feet kick out making aria scream and make 'EWWWW NOO NOO' noises "that's amazing" I said placing my other hand on the other side of her stomach and something pushed out but it wasn't a foot it was a hand "they're going to be soccer players like their daddy" she laughed shedding tears "I don't want to grow up you guys... I'm only 18 help me" we group hugged in the middle of the street for awhile till we got cold and jumped in the car.

"Noe we'll see you tomorrow at school" they cheered out the window turning the radio up and than speeding off. Opening the door to find Harry on the floor doing push ups covered in sweat in only baggy shorts, I dropped my bag and he noticed I was home "hey love" he smiled sitting sideways pushing his hair back his body was perfect "uhhhh.." He got up grabbing the towel on the couch rubbing the sweat off of him "sorry I went for a run and I decided to do my exorcises" his tattoos stood out more making me have feels "well maybe I wanted to stay and watch" I walked up to him running my fingers down his chest and than stopped at his shorts making him shiver "next time Noel and we can do the exercises together" he winked walking back upstairs "where are you going?" I questioned placing my hands on the smooth staircase "I'm going to jump in the shower for a bit" I blushed thinking what he looks like when he finishes showering " are you thinking about me?" He asked slightly coming back down "maybe one day..." I smirked smacking his butt and than running upstairs shutting the door behind me not hearing him come, good he's in the shower than. I grasped a pair of shorts and a big baggy shirt stripping my pants and shirt off and tossing them in the hamper the door opened and my body locked even facing away from him I could tell he was looking at me "Noel" his fingers ran down my neck wet and cold "your out of hot water" he choked out so I turned looking at him but he wasn't looking at my body he was looking at my face, he came closer to me with water dripping off the tips if his hair as he towered over me "is their anymore secrets I have to unravel still" his hands smooth on my cheeks as he tenderly kissed me than his breathing was being put on my neck "I'll never pressure you into doing anything you don't want to do".

If it wasn't Harry who would be here with me watching over me? protecting me? He is my angel that was sent from god and I was greatful I know one thing for sure though he is who I want to be with for a long time but what happens in the future. I pulled my shorts on while Harry was facing away giving me privacy "babe?" "Yeah?" He put his shorts on waiting for me to be done "will you wear my shirt?" "Yeah" I said cheery, I've never worn a boys clothing "it's by the hamper" I picked up a 'Rolling Stones' shirt that reminded me of when I was little and how my mom and I listened to the 80's and old rock and we would dance around the living room singing to each other and laughing when we messed up I think Harry would like her "done" he turned around looking at me with a smile spread across his face, he picked me up an placed me on the bed and laid by me intertwining our legs and his arms rap around me "Harry I have to ask you something...." He nestled closer to me an hummed a yes.
"what are we going to do when I go to collage?"

__________________________

Thank you guys for the support I really hope everyone is likening this story please spread the word I just love seeing what people think of my story's.

Question of the day are you a good dancer? Do your friends tell you you are? Let me know down in the comments. Update hopefully soon!!!!

-BooBearsCurly

__________________________