2. Happened

The clock struck 11 o'clock and I was still clutching the mobile firmly in my hand. Is it a dream? It must be.

"Ouch." I hiss when the pinch on my arm feels very real.

No.It can't be. Because -

Delcan is dead. Two weeks dead.

Like any other day, the school bell had rung and we seniors had returned home. But not Delcan.

He went missing right after school two weeks and three days ago. I know I saw him in school with that annoying jokes and care free attitude . Ben had seen . Tara had seen . All our other friends had seen him. But after school he was gone with no trace behind.

All investigations had gone in vain. The school cameras had shown him leaving the campus ground and then nothing. Students were questioned and nothing suspicious had come out. The whole small town of Hershville had been searched, but nothing fruitful had been found. Lastly , the Pitent Cemetery in the out skirts of the town was searched only to reveal his school bag and shattered books on some tomb.

Three days after he went missing, Ms. Jeff , Delcan's mom found her son's body neatly tucked in his bed. He was dead.

Poisoned the autopsy said. All eyes turned towards Ms. Jeff . She was put in a psychiatric hospital while the investigations continued.

But no one till now knows what happened to Delcan.