Preparing

"This dress brings out your eyes, but this one goes beautifully with your black hair."

Alya said holding up two different dressing beside marinette, in an attempt to find the perfect one for her.

Marinette let out small giggles, her hand covered her mouth as she closed her eyes at the laughter.

"Alya, I told you I can make my own, and with both of those colors!"

Alya twisted her lips, unsure of Marinettes decision. She looked up to her best friend then back to the dresses.

Marinette snatched the dress from Alyas hands, irritated, she grabbed Alyas arm and drug her out of the store.

"I'll make one 10 times better than those. Besides, it's just less of a chance I'll match anyone else."

Alya shrugged, unwillingly, she pulled her arm out of Marinettes grasp. She still thought buying some name brand dresses would be the better option. But Marinette was set on making her own, and there's not stopping her now.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Marinette opens her chest, filled with a rainbow of different textures and colors of fabric.

Alya face lit up when she saw the various fabrics. She sifted through, making sure to get a good look at each peice.

"Why don't you make a ladybug themed dress?"

Marinette shook her head, letting out a small "are you crazy?" kind of laugh.

"No that would be too risky, though it's just a dress I still don't want to cause any suspicion."

Alya shrugged as she kept looking through the fabrics. She pulled out a few blue and some pink.

"Where's Tikki doesn't she always help you pick out your outfit?"

Marinette looked behind her "She's sleeping."

Alya stood up and glanced at the red being, a smile stretched across her face at the sight of her.

"How adorable. Mind if I get a pick for the blog?"

Marinette twisted her lips, unsure of how good the idea of publicizing Tikki was. She shook her head slowl and walked to the Kwami. Licking her up in Tikki hands and hold her to her chest.

"I think we better keep Tikki a secret, besides what if someoen recognizes my room?"

Alya slowly frowned and turned off her phone. Setting it down on the desk and sitting in the chair, upset.

"Whatever."

She said in an attempt to make Matinette guilty, though, Marinette wasn't buying it. In fact she laid Tikki on Alyas head and walked back to her fabrics, completely ignoring her mopey best friend.

"Come help me choose and stop feeling bad for yourself, that does nothing."

Alya laughed at her friends remark and walked over to her.

"How about, a blue dress, do match your eyes? Like a couple different shades of blue!"

Marinette pulled out her various blues, might I add she has quite a few blue silks.

Marinettes face lit up with inspiration. She quickly gathered the fabrics, setting each one in a pile.

She whipped out her sketch pad and began drawing. When inspiration hits Marinette, it flys out like a cannon ball, crashing onto her paper.

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Hours passed and Marinette had just finished her design.

All the while Alya has fallen asleep on the sofa, her out wide open and a river a drool dripping down her cheek.

Mari walked to her sofa and flicked Alya in the head as she reached for her sewing kit.

"Wake up sleepy head, I'm creating."

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Hey! Could someone leave a comment for me? You know just so I know if I'm doing a good job with these stories or not. I'm new to wattpad and im worried I'm going to make my self look like a fool if I don't do things well! Let me know if your enjoying the story, maybe I can get another part up tonight.