Ladybug and Chatnoir

Ladybug looked around the crowd for Chat, no sign of him at all.

A few minutes of cheering and abnoxious fans went by and chat noir finally arrived.

Ladybug smiled brightly at the sight of her partner.

"Chat noir!"

She heard coming from a screaming fangirl somewhere in the giant crowd.

Chat noir waved from the windowsill he sat upon. Girls oohing and Ahing over him.

Ever since he had grown up a little more he had become more famous. Ladybug of course is still the star of the show but chat always catches the eye of the ladies.

Chat extended his stick and jumped onto the stage where ladybug stood.

"We gathered here tonight to recognize just how lucky we are that we have these two with us today. And to thank the Heroes of our city."

The mayor said looking to Ladybug and Chat.

The crowd cheered as the pair waved and blew kisses to the crowd.

Chat noir grabbed ladybugs hand and pulled it into the air, he looked over at her and smiled.

"Team?"

Ladybug nodded as she smiled out at the crowd.

"Team."

Chat smiled out to crowd, searching for Marinette.

He looked to ladybug then back out at the crowd.

"Have you seen Marinette?"

Ladybug jumped a little, then turned to him. She shook her head with a nervous smile

"N-no."

She said scratching the back of her neck.

"She's probably lost in the crowd somewhere! Y-yeah! That's it."

Chat raised an eyebrow and studied her,

"She's never nervous, what's wrong with her?"

He said to himself.

He pulled her to him and looked her in the eyes.

"Are you okay Lb?"

She nodded, a little shakily.

"Just a little nervous from the crowd."

He turned back to the crowd while keeping an eye on Ladybug. He smiled.

"Don't be."

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Hours passed and more than half of the pastries were gone.

Thanks to chat.

Ladybug had to recharge more than a dozen times but it was all worth it to get to meet her fans and sign autographs.

She was in the middle of signing a picture someone's age her when she heard her name screamed loudly.

"Ladybuuuuuuugggg!!!"

All she saw was a yellow blur run at her and hug her.

The blur tackled her and she fell to the ground.