The Night of The Ball

Marinette walked in the rain with an umbrella over her head.

Each step she took was in a puddle, the water splashing under feet. Soaking her heels each time she took a step.

Marinette finally reached the mansion where cars were parked everywhere, and people walking in.

As she came closer to the building she noticed Adrien, waiting outside. For her?

He was wearing a dark dream suit with a white shirt and a green tie. His hair just as messy as normal. And his eyes as green as ever.

Marinette stopped where she was and stared at him for a little,

"Why is he so god damn perfect?"

She said to herself.

She walked the steps of the mansion where a balcony covers the rain from falling.

She put her umbrella down and looked over to Adrien. She set her umbrella in a basket then walked to Adrien.

"H-Hey."

She said nervously, her hands shaking, knees trembling, heart pounding.

Marinette could barely speak, she was trapped in his big green eyes.

Adrien looked over to Marinette, his jaw dropped when he saw her dress. His heart skipped a beat the moment he saw her.

"Wow."

He said looking he rip and down. He noticed her hair down, and the lipstick she wore.

"She's absolutely gorgeous. Think straight Adrien you can't just say wow."

Marinettes cheeked flushed red as she managed to they out a soft,

"Thanks."

Adrien held his elbow out for her to hook her arm in.

"Shall we, M'Lady?"

The first thing that popped into Marinettes head was Chat Noir. She never realized until now, just how similar they are.

She smiled at the thought of her partner. They hadn't seen each other in almost a week.

Even though he annoyed the spots off her, he was one of her best friends. She missed him.

Marinette didn't even notice Adrien still holding out his arm for her to take.

She looked up and laugshe nervously.

"Yeah! Uh sorry, I was a little in my head there."

Adrien smiled at her

"No problem."

The two walked in together, before they could even see what was going on at the party Adriens paparazzi was taking pictures, asking questions.

Marinette giggled as her and Adrien ran through the crowd of photographers. When hey made it away from the cameras Adrien turned back and glared, his expression filled anger

"Every damn place I go into I enter with that."

Marinette shrugged and grabbed Adriens hand,

"Forget about it, don't let that ruin the night."

Marinette took him up stairs. There wasn't as many people as there were downstairs, but there was a balcony that showed a pretty good view of Paris.