Chapter 19 Mr Greg

"Martha?" I ask in surprise.
"Bonnie I'm sorry I can explain later but I need to show you this." She thrust a piece of paper into my hand it read-
Hello again Bonnie
I'm waiting.

I'm rooted to the spot.
"Is everything ok?" I just about here Tristan enter the hall with Em and Lina following. He walks softly up to me taking the paper, they read it and gasp.
Questions rushing through my mind I ask "Martha where did you find this!?"
"It was taped to a tree" tree messages seem to be a common theme, "I was wandering around the block and it was right at the end of the road." I know we're all realising the same thing...They must be watching.

"Hang on" says Em's sacred voice proofing me wrong, "How would they know where we are and how would they know
where Martha would be?"
"They're watching" I whisper.
"Guys that's not the worst of it" Martha adds, "turn the paper over" and as I do so I see my full name in squiggly writing and the heading says...

Year 7 Maths Paper- Unit 1 with a circled B just underneath- my first pass grade.

Now I'm even more confused, why would they have this- obviously I haven't seen this paper in ages and I assumed it was in my room where all my school documents are?

"How could they have got this?" I ask the others.
"Would your dad of had access to this somehow?" Lina questions thoughtfully.
"I mean it's unlikely since he moved before I took the test, I think he took some paper work with him of course, so he could of found it that way?" I say doubtfully.
"Right, everyone in the living room. This has gone far enough!" demands Tristan. He locks the door and whips shut his curtains before quickly joining us, as we entered the living room.

Omg - I can't stop my legs from shaking, what if this is how I end up dying, cold, alone, scared, weeping...ugh get a grip Bonnie your stronger then this...yeah I can do this if this stalker thinks he's already won, then he has another thing coming!

Once I had shaken all fear out of me I took a seat next to Tristan, waiting for him to explain what he thinks is going on.

I let out a deep sigh as my body hit the soft sofa, and before I knew it Tristan had slipped his warm, muscular arm around my waist comforting me slightly - aw Tristan is so sweet I'd love an older brother just like him! - with that I sheepishly snuggled my head into his safe, strong chest.

I glanced up to Tristan, whilst he passed me an adorable reassuring smile, I began to feel a smile tug on either side of my  rosy red lips.

"Listen up everyone" Tristan announced firmly, "I want a list of everyone in your lives, anyone who could be doing this!" He explained scanning his eyes across everyone.

"Maths!" I shrieked, leaping away from Tristan's warm shell of safety, that was wrapped around me.

Everyone through me a confused look, willing me to continue.

"Mr Greg! We have never got along...he's constantly picking on me, I loath him so much! He's constantly telling me how my school uniform is not neat enough or how sloppy my tie looks and how my skirt is to short and how revealing I look....but I reckon it's just an excuse to eye me up and down!" I added, feeling my anger heat up.

I through my concentration back to everyone around the room, noticing there sudden change of emotion.

Tristan sat bolt up right next to me, with a concerned look spread along his face.
"Wha..th..that's..." Tristan stuttered, obviously shocked at what I had just said -  I don't understand why is everyone so shocked, it's a normal reaction from a teacher right? I mean, I've dealt with his grief for years it's just normal to be honest....

Looking over to Martha, Em and Lina I notice all three of there jaws dropped, eyes widened in shock.

"I guess he is a...slight perv..but I thought it was normal I've had to suck up all his grief and sarcastic comments for years..I just got use to it..I suppose.." I trailed on trying to reassure them it's fine - because it is right?

Tristan began to lean forwards towards me, "Bon I'm not saying he's after you but seriously, your teacher shouldn't be treating you like that..he shouldn't be looking at you like that!" Tristan explained to me, his eye brows began to ruffle with disgust and disgrace for my math teacher.

I hung my head down in shame for thinking it was fine, as I picked at my nails.

"I thought it was fine to let him look at me how he wanted and call me what he wanted..I just sucked it up and kept lying to myself." I sniffled looking up to Tristan, my eyes welling up with tears, I flung my arms around his neck as I let my tears fall freely down my face.

He gently pulled me in close, rubbing my back whilst whispering soothing thoughts into my ear. I began to let out small whimpers of sadness, with that Tristan held me tighter in his cosy, loving arms.

"I don't even know what to believe anymore" I whisper in between my sobs.

"It's okay bon, you don't ever need to feel like that again, I'll make sure your safe." Tristan soothed, still holding me tight in his arms.