fourteen +

this is such shitty smut I apologize

***

Luke wasn't supposed to show up. It was the middle of the week and Ashton had never had him over on the weekdays.

That's why Ashton was surprised when he saw Luke standing at his bedroom door. Luke had managed to walk past Michael and Calum making out and didn't feel uncomfortable as he watched the two go at it. In fact it didn't help Luke's problem.

"What are you-?" Ashton started to ask but was cut off by Luke pressing himself against him and kissing down his throat.

"I've been thinking about you all day. I had to come visit," Luke said, his voice hoarse as Ashton quickly responded. Luke was wearing a full suit. He wasn't going to deny this.

"Can I take pictures of this or record it?" Ashton asked and Luke quickly nodded.

Luke pulled away quickly enough for Ashton to grab his camera before he was being pulled down again quickly.

"What do you want Daddy?" Ashton asked, sucking in his bottom lip. Luke gasped as Ashton started to palm him. He took a picture of Ashton gripping him through his suit pants. He liked how the picture was captured and allowed for Ashton to keep palming him.

"Stop teasing," Luke growled as Ashton took him out of his boxers and only ran his thumb over the tip.

"Sorry Daddy," Ashton said softly before leaning down and wrapping his lips around the Knowing's throbbing erection. Luke moaned loudly, seeing the boy down on his knees. Ashton felt so nice around him and it was such a relief. It was the first time in a week since he had gotten pleasure.

He had been stressed at work the first three days of the week so he rushed over as soon as he was done with his job to take his frustration out on Ashton. Luke held on to the back of Ashton's head and started thrusting in and out of his warm mouth. They both moaned as Ashton took more of Luke into his mouth and wrapped his hand around the part he couldn't reach.

Luke didn't last long, having been horny all day and was soon coming down Ashton's throat. Ashton choked a bit but stopped once Luke pulled out. Ashton collapsed back onto the bed and Luke crawled on top of him.

"Do you want me to get you off?" Luke asked curiously, his hands trailing down to Ashton's jean buttons.

"Go ahead," Ashton said.

Luke wrapped his hand around Ashton's shaft, moving it up and down. He watched as Ashton let out shallow moans from the feeling of his lover jerking him off. Ashton moaned loudly once Luke ran his thumb over his tip and moving the precome down the base. He didn't mean to but maybe two or three minutes later, he was coming all over himself. Luke had recorded the whole thing and couldn't wait to watch the video again in the future.

"That was great, Luke," Ashton said softly as the blonde flopped down next to him.

"Let's do it again," Luke said excitedly but Ashton could hear that he was teasing.

"I'm still trying to recover," Ashton groaned. He was panting as he reached up and pulled up his boxers and sweatpants so he wasn't completely bare. Luke followed but kicked off his suit pants, and basically the rest of his suit but left the white undershirt.

"Sorry, I'll go easier next time," Luke said, pulling Ashton closely to him.

"You're acting like we completely fucked," Ashton teased, wrapping his arms around Luke's waist.

"Maybe we will."

"No we won't."

"I have a question."

"Go ahead."

"Can you come with me to visit my family this weekend? We'll take a day break from the project and go visit them. It's my mom's birthday and I'm going to go celebrate it with her. It will be a chill day and you get to meet my family," Ashton said quickly, nervous that Luke would say no.

"Um, I guess I can. I think it'd be cool to meet your family if they're as nice as you are," Luke said tiredly, his post-orgasm tiredness hitting him, "Can we take a nap?"

"Of course," Ashton said.

Ashton crawled on to Luke and allowed for their legs to slot together. Ashton held him close as he felt the blonde boy's heart rate start to slow down as he started to fall asleep. Ashton looked down at the boy fondly and ran his fingers through his hair. He pressed a soft kiss to the base of his neck and drifted off to sleep, annoyed at the fact that he knew he was falling in love with the Knowing.

***

This story went no way the way I originally wanted it to but I still like how it went

-malumdictionary