It's a Date - romantic

Imagine

___

"Hurry up babe how long does it take to put on a shirt and shorts?" Austin whined outside my door.

"As long as I want." I called back.

"It's 10:00 hurry up baby." He said through the door.

"Just one minute." I laughed.

"Come onnnn..." I heard him pacing.

I pulled on a tank top and shorts, then pulled my hair up in a ponytail. I rushed over to the door and opened it, revealing Austin leaning on the wall, looking hot as hell.

"Finally." He threw his hands up and walked towards me, causing me to let out a small giggle.

"So where are we going?" I draped my arms over his shoulders as his hands rested on my back.

"It's a surprise." He gave me an Eskimo kiss and took my hand. We headed downstairs and out to his car.

We drove for a while. I had no idea where we were or where we were going so I just stared out the window at the passing trees and speeding cars.

My eyes lit up as I noticed the colorful scenery in front of us.

"Are we going to..." I smiled hopefully.

"Yup." He grinned, pulling into the parking lot.

I jumped out of the car and ran towards the park.

"Slow down babe." Austin caught me by the waist.

"Disneyland!" I cheered like a child, jumping around occasionally.

We got into the park and I was overjoyed. I love Disneyland and the fact that Austin'a taking me here is just perfect.

"Where do you want to go?" I walked happily, swinging Austin's hand in mine.

"You're not scared of roller coasters are you?" He smirked at me.

"No...?" I said unsure.

"Okay... Just asking." He shrugged.

We were walking around when Austin suddenly pulled me around a corner.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Matterhorn." He demanded.

"Awe, but I'm scared of roller coasters..." I whined.

"I thought you weren't." He crossed his arms proudly.

"Well, just a little." I pouted.

"Too late." He smirked as we were already at the front of the line.

"I hate you." I squinted at him.

"I love you too." He chuckled.

We got in the front seat and my heart was pounding so fast. I swear, Europe can probably see my heart beating right now, it can jump out any second.

"You can hold my hand if you want." Austin laughed.

"I got this." I shook my head, denying his offer.

The ride was over in less than a minute, fortunately. When we got off, I could barely feel my legs. It was like they had gone with the wind during the ride.

"It wasn't that bad." Austin stretched his arms as we walked out of the ride.

"Not that bad? You were screaming like a girl." I taunted.

"So were you." He came back as he entwined our fingers.

"Well that's 'cause I am a girl." I said matter of factly.

We spent the next few hours going on rides and taking endless pictures.

It was currently 6:00 and Austin and I were sitting at a table next to the water, eating a funnel cake.

"This is the best date ever." I smiled as I looked out to the water.

"I know, I know." He brushed off his shoulder.

I took a piece of funnel cake that had loads of powdered sugar coated on.

"Hey, Austin." I touched his hand.

As he looked up, I blew the powdered sugar all over his face, catching him off guard.

"You are..." He shook a finger at me while grabbing a napkin.

"Hmm? What am I?" I tipped my head innocently.

"You are something else." He shook his head.

I leaned over the small table and kissed his cheek, tasting the powdered sugar on my lips.

"Should we go?" I began to stand up.

He nodded and we walked around for a little while.

"I'm kind of tired." I leaned my head on Austin's shoulder.

"Then let's get home." Austin chuckled, turning around and began heading to the parking lot. My feet stayed put, standing my ground.

"Aren't you coming?" He turned around, our hands the only connection between us.

"Carry me?" I spread my arms and stuck my bottom lip out.

He rolled his eyes playfully at me and walked over. He turned around and bent over for me to get on his back. I hopped on and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Onward!" I cheered.

He ran all the way to the car, causing people to stare at us like we were crazy but we didn't care. We were together, that's all that mattered.

"Okay, since I carried you here, you have to drive." He dropped me down and held up the keys.

"Fine, but if we crash, I blame you." I grabbed the keys and started the car.

During the whole ride, Austin was literally on the edge off his seat, but I told him he wanted me to drive so that's what he gets. I'll admit, I was pretty intimidated by the roads but I sucked it up and moved on.

We made it home quicker than the way there. That meant either I was speeding, or I took an unknown shortcut that not even I knew I took.

"Oh thank god, we didn't die." He held his chest and jumped out of the car.

"You're welcome." I grinned and tossed him the keys.

I reached the front porch but once I was about to open the door, Austin pulled me back.

"Hey. Can I tell you something?" Austin asked, his hazel eyes gleaming in the dim porch light. I nodded, wrapping my arms around his neck as I waited for him to answer. "I love you." He smiled, his face only inches from mine.

"I love you too." I giggled, looking to the side.

I felt his hand on my chin, turning my head to face him before he connected his lips with mine.

"Ok, now this is the perfect date." I smiled into the his lips.

___

Yay Disneyland. I've actually never ridden Matterhorn, nor am I planning to ride it anytime soon.

vote:)

-Lena