Making the Bed - dirty/funny - Aleksa♡

Making the Bed

Imagine for Aleksa

(sickmahomie)

___

"Austin!" I yelled from our bedroom.

I heard heavy footsteps clambering up the stairs until he appeared at the doorway.

"I need help."

I couldn't pull the bed sheets over the mattress without the other side coming undone.

Austin walked over and pulled the sheet across the bed while I did the same in the opposite direction. Once it was tucked under the mattress, I flattened the top out so there were no creases. All that's left now are the blankets on the floor.

"Didn't you change the sheets last week?" Austin scratched the back of his head and walked over to me.

"Last month." I informed him.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

"Why do you always have to correct me?" He nuzzles into my neck.

"Because I'm always right." I shrug casually.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, really." I tip my head to the side.

"You're cute when you think you're smart." He kisses my hair.

"Because I am smart." I giggle.

"Not smarter than me." He grins and plants a lingering kiss on my lips.

He backs me against the wall and I hold onto his forearms. He kisses me hungrily and I moan against his soft lips.

"I want you right now..." He whispers.

"Then take me." I answer as he grabs my legs and lifts me up so my legs wrap around his torso.

He brings me to the bed and lays me down gently. Without hesitation, his lips attack my neck while his hands pry off all my clothes.

I flip him over so I'm on top now and straddle him. I pull his shirt and he leans up so I can take it off him. Then I reach for his shorts and slowly pull them down along with his boxers. His erection springs up and it excites me.

"Oh, baby." He groans as I sit on his crotch. I hover over him and rest my forehead against his.

I pin his arms above his head and the lust in his eyes grows. His breathing is raged and we haven't even started the fun. He stares into my eyes, watching my every move and anticipating what I would do next. I grind my hips against his and my sex rubs agonizingly against his length.

"Fuck." He shuts his eyes tightly, throwing his head back.

I moved one hand down and grasp his length, slowly sliding it into me. I begin riding him, my hands intertwined with Austin's above his head. I rocked my hips. Austin was now staring into my eyes, his hot breath on my lips. I leaned down and kissed him while still grinding my hips.

He groaned deeply and my walls were beginning to clench. We reach our climaxes and I cried out, collapsing onto of Austin.

"Austin? Is that you?"

Our eyes widened and I hastily climbed off him.

"My mom is here." He muttered quietly and pointed for me to hide in the closet.

I shook my head.

"You are not gonna hide me in the closet. You could introduce me to your mom." I whispered.

"Austin I'm about to come in." Michele's voice interrupted us.

I shook my head stubbornly at him and he frantically looked around the room.

"Go and hide unless you want my mom to see us both naked." He pushed me towards the closet door and I tried to fight against him.

"Austin-"

"I love you." He plants a chaste kiss on my lips and shuts the closet door slightly. I can see him through the crack of the door, scrambling to hide his lower half with the blanket.

"Austin, what are you doing here?" Michele walks in and looks at Austin quizzically. He glances at me and I glare at him.

"I was just making the bed. The usual." He weakly pointed to the bed.

I was making the bed, not you Austin.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit worked up. I just came to bring up your laundry. Why don't I put it in the closet and you can fold it later." She begins to walk towards the closet and my heart stops for a second.

"It's okay, just leave it by the bed. I'll do it later." Austin stands in front of the door, blocking my view.

His back is facing the crack of the door and I poke his bare butt. He jumps a bit but tried to play it off.

I can hear Michele setting down a basket and then mumbling quietly, "You are very weird."

"Thanks mom, I heard that." Austin says sarcastically.

"Have a nice day." She sing songs before walking out of the room.

I heave a breath of relief and cross my arms while Austin turns and opens the closet door.

"Really? Hiding me in the closet? How mature." I shook my head at him and try to keep a straight face.

"I'm sorry Aleksa, unless you wanted to meet my mother naked." He steps in the closet and wraps his arms around me.

"Oh how I'd love to get my revenge." I grin.

___

How is everyone's day? Mine was great thanks for asking.

The first week of freshman year was fantastic. My crush dropped out of the only class we had together and left me with all the sophomores and juniors(we were the only few freshman).

I wrote a lot of imagines in my spare time between school and dance.

Vote!

-Lena