Late Night Cravings - dirty - Ava♡

Late Night Cravings

Imagine for Ava

(MahomieDancer22)

___

From: Austin Mahone

Where are you? I need to see you.

I read the text quickly before hitting reply. I was trying to be as vague as possible, I really did not want to see him right now.

From: Ava

I'm out, having dinner.

Sending the text, I laid down on my bed, hoping he would buy that lie. Austin would've done some bad things to me if he found out I lied. He's not abusive, he just likes to show lots of affection in an interesting way and I needed a break.

Opening my textbook, I flipped to the page I had bookmarked and continued to finish my homework. It was due next week but I found it more satisfying to finish it earlier. The apartment was quiet, my roommate was out on a date with some guy she met. It was just me and our baby pug Mudge. He was roaming around somewhere, most likely the kitchen since that's where all the food is.

Five minutes passed and I nearly finished my assignment, my hand cramping from all the writing. I heard the pouring rain outside and was felt that I hadn't made any plans to go out. I found myself very comfortable in this apartment and I want it to stay that way.

Putting my pencil down, I had just written the last few words on the papaer I was writing for English. I closed the textbook and set it on my table. I realized the side of my hand had lots of graphite marks. I tended to rest my hand on the paper while I write, it's a bad habit. I headed to the bathroom across the hall to wash it off.

Turning on the light, I switched the water on and furiously scrubbed the side of my hand until it was clean. I then wiped my hand on a towel and almost walked out the door when a hand clasped over my mouth and turned off the light, leaving us in darkness except the light from my room across the hall.

I was frightened, way more than scared. I didn't know who it was, it could be a burgler or kidnapper. Mentally preparing myself to die, I often overexaggerated. The person who had their hand around my mouth used their other hand to grab my arm. I could tell it was a man because I felt his muscles brush against my arm as we walked into my bedroom.

Squirming, I was trying to break out of his grip but I obviously was too weak. Fortunately for me, he let go of me as we stopped in my bedroom and I immediately turned around.

"Austin, you're such a dick." I smacked him on the arm. He plainly shrugged and walked towards me, his hands finding mine as he backed me up against the hard wall.

His eyes showed a sign of lust and now I know why he came all the way over here. My hands were in his and he pinned them above my head, his body drawing closer and closer to me. He managed to take my breath away without really doing anything except stare. I was in awe of his charismatic persona.

"I can't help it." Austin's breath caressed my skin.

I heard a quiet barking and I knew that it was time to feed Mudge. "I have to-"

Austin had pressed his lips against mine before I could finish my sentence. My eyes closed on instinct and all of a sudden, it was as if I didn't have any worries and it was only Austin and I in the entire world. It sound cheesy but there's really no other way to describe it.

"Austin," I sighed as he attacked my neck with small kisses.

"Shh..." He hissed into my neck and I threw my head back in pleasure.

Mudge could wait.

My skin was tingling from his touch yet I could barely move as I was literally pinned against the wall. He had total control over me. I wanted so badly to run my fingers through his hair, but his hands wouldn't move. Usually, he would love to have me touch him, but he just seemed to take his time tonight.

I felt his tongue run over my collarbones, his teeth nip at my skin, his nose softly brushing across in the proccess.

"What's your excuse this time?" I asked as he lifted his head to look at me dead in the eyes.

I bit my lower lip, feeling the buldge in his pants against my leg.

"Haven't done this in a while." Austin said matter-of-factly as he dropped one of his hands down to my chin, the other managing to hold both of my hands above my head.

"Two days." I cocked an eyebrow at his exaggeration.

"You know I hate it when you correct me." He laughed huskily, his eyes glowing. I came to the realization that I had completely forgot about Mudge and that if I didn't feed him, he'd cause a ruckus.

I wiggled my hands out of Austin's grip, "I have to go feed the dog."

He watched in disbelief that I had basically turned him down.

I walked into the kitchen to see Mudge lying on the floor, his tongue hanging out of his mouth in hunger. I bent down, rubbing his belly before standing up and retrieving his food. I felt Austin's presence behind me as I scooped a cup of dog food into the bowl, Mudge eyeing it anxiously.

Setting the bowl down, Austin's hand smacked my ass and I gasped. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I faced him.

"You got some really short shorts there." He said, his hands running down my back and to the waistband of my shorts.

He brought his lips under my ear and slowly sucked on my skin, my eyes rolling back in pleasure. I swiped my hair to the side to make it easier for him. His hands pushed my body closer, pressing our chests together tightly.

I felt his tongue glide across my skin and I moaned unexpectedly.

"I can see you like that." He mumbled, his lips working their magic. I hummed, my patience shrinking.

"How about," my breathing was fast," we take this to the bedroom."

He lifted his head, kissing me quickly. "I like that idea."

Dragging me into my bedroom, we were stripped of clothing in no time. Austin grabbed my body, pulling me close to him with one hand on my lower back and the other holding my cheek. He kissed me harshly, slipping his tongue in my mouth in the process.

He backed me up and soon my back hit the wall. Pulling away for a minute, he slipped a condom on his unbelievably long length. He placed a chaste kiss on my lips and held me closer.

"Turn around," He growl as I obeyed, "hold on to the wall."

I brought my hands up to the wall as he spread my legs apart and without another breath wasted, he took me from behind. I cried out in pleasure, Austin's hands gripping my hips. His thrusts were at a steady rhythm as his grunts and groans were irregular.

I felt my legs growing weak, Austin constantly slamming into me.

"You feel so good." He moaned, his hands digging into my hips. I tried my best to kept myself up but I could feel my climax coming quickly.

I released myself all over him and he pulled out, breathless. He turned me around, hands in my waist as he pulled me towards him.

"Same time tomorrow." He whispered as he nibbled on my neck.

___

My music is on shuffle and Heartbreaker just came on and I don't know how to feel about life anymore.

Vote!

-Lena