Well... I'm not impressed.

I lay there for joors. I groaned and lifted my chassis in a futile attempt to get up. I only succeeded in sitting. Rubbing my helm, I turned to Primus.

"Thank you. I shall do whatever I can to help others as you did me." I crawled away, dragging most of my body. My paint job was covered in scratches and burns from the wall of blue light. I peered at the carnage that I called my home.

No one was here. I slipped around, checking The Hall of Relics for an escape pod. Three lay in a neat row, as if waiting for me. I looked around the cold metal shards that used to be my pretty home. The blue lights were long greyed, and the shining sky's were ash grey.

Climbing into the first pod, I inputted a C.N.A sample of Orions. I always kept a spare energon sample, incase. I closed the hatch and lay back. Gripping the sides, the pod rumbled and shot away. I got a glimpse of the sky before stasis overtook my weary protoform.

Light years away, about a cycle after the pod hit hyperspace, a energy signal was detected on the outskirts of earth. Optimus assembled a rescue team, and they headed toward a warm Canadian maple forest.

A groan escaped me as I slowly woke. The darkness in the pod was disconcerting, so I opened up the hatch. The sight of leafy organics startled me. I stood up shakily, peering round me.

This place was gorgeous... The colours startled me, and the green organic matter beneath me was springy. I touched the brown on the leafy ones.

It felt so rough under my digits, I snapped my servo back. I felt the leaves, marvelling at the texture. It was weird. Walking about, I kept an eye out for hostile beings. A feathery bird flew on my shoulder strut, and another on my helm. They flocked over, resting anywhere.

I flapped my arms, shifting the irritating beasts.

"I am not a part of your strange fauna!!! I swore I heard a snicker. Dusting down my armour, I glared at the innocent looking shrubs and rocks.

Growling, I inched toward my pod, ready for anything. Well, maybe not everything. That's highly improbable. Whipping around, I caught sight of a yellow blur in the smaller shrubbery.

"Gee, I wonder if I truly am alone. A poor, defenceless femme." Feigning an interest in a tree, I looked round and leapt on the yellow bot. I held him up. He's minuscule.

"Awww! What's a little sparkling like you doing all alone on a planet? You are so cute!" He glared at me, clearly not happy. I scooped him close to my chest, and nuzzled his helm.

He pushed at me, trying to get away, but I tightened my grip. Mech's  appeared from the shrubbery, aiming to attack. I gave the only possible reaction.

I screamed like a cybercat who's tail had been stepped on.