2

Chris' pov

I wiped the water that had boiled over the pot off the floor and stove as Mike tried to save the ruined pasta with a hell of a lot of butter. I threw away the bundle of paper towels as Mike gave up on the pasta and started to scoop the blobs of mush into the garbage disposal.
"I'll order pizza." I said with a sigh as I grabbed my phone from where it was charging on the counter and dialed the oh too familiar number into it. After a few rings they picked up and I ordered a simple medium cheese pizza. I washed the pot as Mike found something to watch on Netflix.
"What about X-Files?" He asked as the doorbell rang.
"Sure." I yelled back to him as I grabbed a twenty out of my wallet. I handed the money over to the guy as he handed over the pizza. He nodded to me as I closed the door on him and he went back to his car. I carried the box to the living room as the whistling theme song rang out through the house.
"Do you want me to grab plates?" Mike asked as I put the box on the coffee table and grabbed a slice.
"Nah, we'll be able to eat this whole thing easily." I murmured through a mouth full of food.
"How can you eat an entire pizza? Won't your stomach explode or something?" Mike asked.
"It's easy since I eat more than once a week." I said as a little dig to the anorexics habits.
"Ugh." Mike sighed as he leaned back on the couch and pulled the sweatshirt tightly around his body.
"Eat." I practically demanded as I stared him.
"I don't want to." He mumbled as he moved closer to me.
"How does Ash get you to eat?" I asked as Mike wrapped his arms around my neck and pressed his face into my shoulder.
"She doesn't." He said quietly into my bare skin.
"Bull shit. What do I have to do?" I asked forcefully as I put my pizza crust in the top of the box. Mike didn't respond, however he started to slide his arm that crossed over my chest down. He ran his hand over my collar bone, down my chest and stomach and rested it between my thigh and hip. He slowly moved his hand slightly farther down my thigh before he moved it to the inside of my other thigh.
"What are you trying to emply?" I asked as he rubbed circles on the inside of my thigh.
"Feed me." He whispered to me before he bit down on my ear slightly. I started to get aroused at his words.
"You're such a slut." I said as I stood up and grabbed the sides of his face. He looked up at me with his big beautiful eyes. I bent down slightly and lifted him up. He clung to my side as I brought us upstairs.

As soon as I placed Mike on my bed, he scrambled off and onto the floor. He sat there on his knees as he watched me.
"Are you trying to make me feel like a whore owner?" I asked as I looked down at the small submissive guy. He didn't respond other than pulling up his sweatshirt sleeves and resting a hand on each of his spread knees. I leaned against my bed and Mike crawled over to me. He moved his hands to my hips as he began to pull down my jeans. He slipped a hand into the gap between the stiff fabric and thin boxers. I looked down at Mike as I ran my hands through his hair.
"You're so big." He purred as he looked up at me getting hard under his touch. He pulled at the edge of my black boxers until I sprung out. He looked up at me before he started to kiss me all over.
"Suck." I demanded as I pulled at his hair. I was done with his teasing. He took me in his mouth, only getting half way down before he started to gag a bit. He wrapped his hand around the lower part of my shaft. He went to work pleasing me until I couldn't take the amount of tension that was building in my abdomen.
"Mike..." I moaned as I released in his mouth. He let me mouth fuck him until I collapsed backwards on my bed. He pulled my boxers back up before climbing up next to me.
"Thank you for feeding me, daddy." Mike said as he nuzzled his head into my neck. I turned to my side slightly to see Mike with his eyes closed and his mouth open slightly. There were remains of my cum on his teeth and tongue. I tilted my head and kissed him, cleaning his mouth out in the process.
"I'm not your dad. Just the dominating guy that you sometimes kiss and occasionally have oral sex with." I said sarcastically as I wrapped my arms around Mike. I kissed the top of his head slowly as he buried his face in my bare chest. Once I could tell he was asleep, I wiggled away from him before grabbing a pair of sweatpants out of a drawer. I pulled my jeans off fully before yanking the soft fabric over my chilled skin. I laid back down next to Mike and pulled his limp, small body into mine. I closed my eyes and savored the moment, knowing Ash could get home at anytime. Speaking of the devil... I could hear her car pull up outside.