9

Mike's pov

Angelo put my hair up quickly, getting it out of my face. Vinny had walked in on me right after I had clamped my feeding tube, so now my wrists were strapped down.

"Try to get some sleep. I'll let you know if Chris shows up." Angelo soothed, trying to cheer me up slightly. I stared up at him, miserable and not able to talk. He left me alone and bored. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, wanting to sleep this torture away.

Surprisingly, I got a couple of hours of rest, waking up to Kells dancing around my room. He was changing out my IV's and pushing buttons.

"Ey yo." He exclaimed enthusiastically. The other couple of times that Kells was my nurse, he was high. I wouldn't be surprised if he was now, but he seemed to be pretty... normal.

"Okay so you can either keep the feeding tube in for another day or if you eat something now then I could probably get you out of here by six tonight." He said as he plopped down in a chair. I gave him an expecting look, as I couldn't respond with the tube down my throat.

"I'll take that as 'eat now, go home later'." He said with a chuckle. He clamped the tube and started to pull it from my throat. Despite the amount of times I have had a feeding tube, I still gagged like crazy when it would be removed. At least I didn't gag too much when I would suck dick.

Kells unstrapped my wrists too, giving me substantial more freedom. I adjusted myself in bed, trying to get more comfortable. Shit I still have Chris' little torture device up my ass.

"I shall be back with the foodie foods." Kells said as he danced out of the room. He probably is high. I turned on my side, trying to get more comfortable. I just want to go home. I just want to lay in my room all day. I just want to be alone.

"I'M BACK." Kells screamed as he kicked in the door he carried a bottle of water in one hand and a tray in the other. He set both things down on a table and rolled it over to me.

"That's vodka so watch out." He said as he collapsed back into his chair. I nodded in my place, not bothering to look at what he brought me.

"Come on. It's your favorite." Kells coaxed. He turned sideways in the chair, kicking one of his legs over the arm. I rolled onto my back and lifted my head, seeing a container of fairy bread. I forced myself up and against the pillows. My breathing was labored, my body sore and my head pounding. Kells got up and opened the container for me, considering I was probably too weak.

"I need a piss." He announced as he marched into the bathroom. I gingerly picked up a piece of the bread, bringing it to my mouth. I nibbled on sprinkles. My mouth felt strange as I chewed slowly. As Kells burst out of the bathroom, I stuffed the food in my mouth.

"Yay. You're eating." He cheered sarcatically in a deep voice. I nodded and tried my hardest to discretely swallow. I eventually got it down although, I immediately wanted to vomit at the feeling.

"I'm'ma be back in a second." Kells said as he walked out of the room. I acted quickly, grabbing all but one piece of fairy bread and limping my way to the bathroom. I flushed the food, staggering back to my bed and laying down just as Vinny opened the door.

"How did you get out?" He stammered. I raised my eyebrows at him and closed the container in front of me.

"You and Kells aren't on the same page, I take it." I stammered, my throat sore and my whole body still aching.