10

Chris' pov

"Pst... wake up, babe." I whispered to Mike as I shook him slightly. He rolled over, his hair plastered across his face. I had been awake and down stairs, just hanging out when Marilyn came home. We talked for a little while, but he mostly wanted to meet Mike. Hannah was making breakfast for the group of people that came to welcome my father figure home. It was just Twiggy and Jeffree, but Ash also decided to drop in and Hannah agreed to stay for a little while with the possibility that Oli would come visit.

"What?" Mike grumbled, wiping his face. I stood up and started to grab clothes for him to put on. I tossed them onto my bed, causing Mike to sit up and look at me. He pulled the blanket off of his cadaverous, little body causing him to shiver.

"Marilyn and about three other people want to meet you." I told him, causing his face to drop in fake anger. He started to get dressed, taking one of my sweatshirts and slipping it over the shirt I gave him.  

"Come on, lighten up.  I'm about 30% sure that you know who these people are and you'll be excited to meet them." I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned my head against his.  He tilted his head slightly and pressed his lips to mine, softly and slowly kissing me. 

"Fine.  Do my makeup or I'm hiding behind you the whole time." Mike ordered, crossing his arms over his chest and putting on a comedically grumpy face.  I chuckled at his goofiness, letting go and allowing him to return to my bed.

"Marilyn?  This is Mike." I introduced my boyfriend to my dad and everyone else in the dining room.  Ash picked up her phone, obviously displeased with where the conversation had turned.  I stood behind Mike with my arms wrapped around his waist.  I could feel him shaking against me as Marilyn stood up and Jeffree and Twiggy turned to look at him.

"Holy shit." He cursed, grabbing onto my hands for support as he swayed from side to side.  Hannah came into the room with a tray stacked with pancakes, bacon and fruit, setting it on the table before rushing off.

"I'm guessing you're the guy that's gotten in both my kids pants?" Marilyn asked as he opened my arms to hug Mike.  He flinched into me at the gesture, shaking so bad it was like he was going to pass out.

"Aww eww.  It sounds disgusting when you put it like that even though we never fucked." Ash spoke up, causing Twiggy and Jeffree to laugh. 

"Yes, this is Mike." I responded to Marilyn, loosening my grip on my boyfriend to let him hug my gaurdian.  Both the guests stood up and waited their turns to hug the newest part of the family.  I directed Mike to the empty seat next to Twiggy, sitting down on his other side and next to Ash.  

"It's nice to finally meet you." Marilyn continued as Ash started to serve herself food.  Hannah reentered the room with a pitcher of orange juice and one of water. Oli was following behind her, stopping at the corner by Marilyn and Jeffree.  Hannah started to pour glasses of water.

"Glad you could make it." Ash piped in, standing up and hugging the guy who she treated like a long time friend.  He nodded patted my dad's shoulder.

"How was that tour?" Oli asked, also directing that question to Twiggy.  Hannah left the room again, coming back with a maple syrup and whipped cream.

"Pretty good. Kinda shit. Take a seat." Marilyn summarized.  Jeffree patted the seat next to him, "This is my son, Chris, and his boyfriend, Mike." He added, pointing to each of us. I reached out to the singer, him taking my hand and shaking quickly before moving to Mike, who was still on edge.  I rested a hand on his knee, trying to sooth him as much as possible.  Hannah took her spot next to Oli and Ash, serving people immediately.  

Once everyone had slowed their consumption, we stayed at the table talking.  Mike had picked at fruit, leaving all the high calories on the plate.  People were just talking now, Hannah included.  I took it upon myself to start cleaning up, starting with collecting plates.  Mike saw it as an opportunity to escape I suppose, since he stood up too.  I carried a mountain of plates into the kitchen, setting them down in the sink.  Mike set the cups down by my side, leaning against the counter.  His hands were pulled up in his sleeves and his arms crossed over his chest.  I set the dirty dishes to soak before turning to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked, resting a hand on his hip.  He nodded, looking up at me and dropping his arms to his sides.  I reached for his hand, holding it in mine for a second before bringing it to my shoulder.  Mike blushed and tilted his head down before I pulled him close to me, his chest against mine.  He rested his cheek on my shoulder, lips against my neck.  It honestly felt nice to have him this close in such an innocent way.

"Chris?" He whispered to me.  I hummed a questioning 'yes' in response, moving one of my hands to his upper back.  I could feel his lips ghosting my neck as if he was trying to talk, but couldn't make noise.  

"I love you." He breathed against my skin.  I let the sentimental words sink into me.  I shrugged his head from my shoulder, causing him to look me in the eye.  I cupped his cheek with my hand, my thumb tracing over his lips.

"I love you too." I murmured back, his mouth opening ever so slightly as a faint cry escaped him.  He collapsed on my shoulder again, quiet and staggered sobs coming from his chest.  

This is probably the last chapter of this story... It was a pretty shitty plot anyways, I mean if you could even consider it a plot.  This story is only half the length it usually is because well... I felt like this is where it should end.  Anyways, I have more stories to come now that this one is done.  Annnnnnddddddddddd ye.  2ndSucksDick is signing off for the last time.

This won't fucking publish right.