The forest-Part 1

Levi's POV

I ride closely beside Erwin while on our way to the forest to meet up with our squads not knowing what crazy shit they were up to. About twenty minutes or so we finally found them sitting in a tree making yo mama jokes about them being hairy or stupid. "Oluo! Cut that out now!" I bark at him sounding completely annoyed by him trying to be me. Erwin cuts into the conversation with, "Levi calm down, we have other matters to worry about." While pointing at a titan. Of course, we ignore it until it gets to the point where it can almost grab us so I send Erd off to kill it. All of a sudden it starts to rain and Erwin had to be the smart one and have his map out and get it ruined while all the others had no map except for Erd because who else would know better than him? He probably has to be the smartest guy in my squad so he goes and covers his map with him under some other branches while Erwin just gets sad about his own map being ruined. He walks over to Erd and reads his map while everyone is surrounding them. "We should split up here and then meet again here." He says it like there are no titans in this world. I just stand and wait for him and as he walks towards me I jump off the tree and catch myself with my maneuvering gear. "Why'd you take off like that Levi?" Erwin says smiling. "Because I can? I dunno guess and you might find out." I say rolling my eyes. "Is it because you like to try and annoy me?" He asks like I'm in elementary school so I just look in the direction we should be heading and just say "Yeah, that's exactly why. It's also because I like your hair when it's messed up." I say to him sarcastically and he lightly shoves me as we head North towards the wall.