The reaction-Part 4

Erwin's POV

I wake up holding Levi. He snuggles into my chest and so I hold him closer to me. "Erwin, what time is it?" He asks me yawning. I pullout my pocket watch "6:37" I say to Levi. "Uuuuugh. Are the squads here yet?" Levi asks sounding pissed off and lazy. "I have no ide-" I pause hearing horses galloping the forest below. "That must be them." I say sitting up with him. We put on our cloaks and jump down meeting Mike and Erd first. "Where the hell were you!?" Levi yells at them pissed off. I just watch with a straight face mostly looking at the rest of the two squads and yelling "What the actual Fuck? Ok?" Everyone looks at me including Levi. "We played games and forgot to go back and get you two...." Petra answers honestly. "It was her idea!" Oluo says pointing at Petra with lipstick marks all smudged on his cheeks. I roll my eyes "Sure..." I say sarcastically. "Let's just try to get our horses back." I say to all of them just now noticing that Mike and Erd have run off with their horses. They soon come back with both our horses. Me and Levi mount them and ride back to the wall.

Ok well this is only my second ever fan fic in the anime category so it's probably not that good, but I hoped you enjoyed anyways. But, anyways this is Jean ------>